The Solar System (8 or 9)

Mr.Ayman

8. under the new internationally agreed upon definition of a planet, pluto doesn't qualify.

Thank you Very much ..

I liked to make sure of the answer because I have been put in place in one of forums and I said that the number of planets in the solar system, 8

But one of them told me the number of 9 planets, so I said that the planet Pluto is located in the Kuiper belt, which is not a planet, and that some scientists believed that he belonged to the (celestial dwarf snow)

Edited by swansont
turned volume down

if it WERE a planet then it certainly wouldn't be 9 cuz you'd have to give planetary status to Eris, Makemake and Haumea, probably the asteroid Ceres too, and then factor in that Pluto itself could be considered one sibling of a twin planet given that its "moon" Charon both rotate around a center of gravity outside and between either body. So that's what, 14 max? 8's much nicer.

Please don't shout

What are you mean ?!

Maybe you are Hateful!!:eyebrow: hhhh

if it WERE a planet then it certainly wouldn't be 9 cuz you'd have to give planetary status to Eris, Makemake and Haumea, probably the asteroid Ceres too, and then factor in that Pluto itself could be considered one sibling of a twin planet given that its "moon" Charon both rotate around a center of gravity outside and between either body. So that's what, 14 max? 8's much nicer.

Ok .. thank you very much To All Help me :cool: