Next stage in human evolution??

Pmca88

I have knowledge that can bring about another enlightenment....

Owned?

sorry im just playing around with you

Galindo,

Yeah, got it. You've got the knowledge that the Mayans or Olmecs or Amish had. It's a forgotten path to some extant brain function that will allow us to expand our minds, live in harmony with nature and cure halitosis.

If. . .and I don't see any evidence of it at all. . . .IF you are 100% correct in every assertion you've made, and we are all living in peace and togetherness after you enlighten us. . .

It is still not the 'Next stage in human evolution," which seems to be what you're saying on the occasions when you get back on subject with all the posts in this thread.

Simple yes or no answer, please.

Do you agree with that last statement?

Exploiting an existing (but unused) potential is not evolution.

And I have zero idea what you mean by: Owned?

If it's a question for me, the answer is: Not anymore, I'm happily divorced.

Thank You,

Bill Wolfe

Sorry, I'm only 18 but damn, I have every right to brag as well

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I've already gone down in history as the smartest man on this planet...it's just a matter of how and when I will go public, too much at once is never a good thing.

I've already gone down in history as the smartest man on this planet...it's just a matter of how and when I will go public, too much at once is never a good thing.
How can you "go down in history" without going public? Is this some kind of private history?

Also, it skews your results to hold a "smartest man on the planet" competition without actually inviting the rest of the planet.