"Wireless" Energy?

sci

So my question to you is :

Is there any element that if a stimulated using a wireless frequency, would create heat/energy?

I.E. : If gold created heat/energy when stimulated in said way, would that heat/energy be able to be converted into electricity, for example.

*Note that I am just a stupid 16 year old who doesn't know anything, so don't hate on me too bad if what i'm saying isn't making sense...*

Is there any element that if a stimulated using a wireless frequency, would create heat/energy?

I.E. : If gold created heat/energy when stimulated in said way, would that heat/energy be able to be converted into electricity, for example.

*Note that I am just a stupid 16 year old who doesn't know anything, so don't hate on me too bad if what i'm saying isn't making sense...*

Well, there are radios that don't use batteries or main lines, so I'm going to say yes.

Yeah but aren't they cranked? Or at least solar powered?

I know what i'm talking about seems like the answer would be it's already out there, solar power. Suns energy is absorbed by solar panel, converted into usable energy,blah blah blah. What i mean is something where there would be a frequency emitted from some device, which passes through something (element, substance, object ect.) and creates energy due to whatever..

this is generally how induction heaters work. they induce currents in the object or cruicible by means of electromagnetic fields which in turn generate heat from electrical resistance.

wireless energy transfers also occur in radio(even if they are the plug in type) as the signal from the ariel is energy transfered from the transmitter to the reciever.

solar panels are another way of transmitting energy wirelessly as you can use a spotlight or laser to function as a transmitter.

and with modern techniques you can reasonably efficiently charge up a mobile phone though wires are still better efficiency wise.

• 2 weeks later...

can it affect people, this extraction.

Just to be clear, though. That isn't "creating" energy. It's extracting energy from an electromagnetic field, which always takes more energy to produce than you can extract.

as mentioned before; the photoelectric effect is a method of observing the fundamentals (einstein nobel on this)

in which a (per se) electron is released from the em (light) imposing upon mass

what you may wish to observe is that 'heat' is not a property or energy itself (never has been)

em is the cause of the effect measured as 'heat'

not real efficiently unless drilled down to the wavelength but yes

please, you are our future

please do not discount yourself especially knowing we (mankind) are in for a paradigm shift (which means, you young minds will be exposed too and have more capabilities than albert einstein, newton, copernicus and Jesus himself within these coming periods)

in fact, you have the internet and none of them EVER did.

please ask the questions you need answered because if your generation is not sharper than we are now; then 'we the people' have failed you.