Best movie trailer ever ?

Royston

If you havn't seen this trailer already, for 'Robogeisha' (though not to everybodies taste) click on the link below. The narration does for it me.

It's a tad graphic in places

It's quite possibly the worst trailer ever.

Robogeisha includes Geisha Chainsaw, fried shrimp and bleeding buildings... man, I gotta see this movie!!

That was not a sarcastic "best movie trailer ever", some people actually have such a bad taste that they like this crap :D

For people interested in very poor quality movies with even worse special effects, I can recommend the "

" and "
". Both most likely get an average score of about 2 on IMDB, but once it's below 4, that's a compliment.

Looking at the website this appears to be a real movie, yet there's no way. Is this just one of the best followed-through comedy trailers ever?

have you ever watched a B-movie? there are movies far more ridiculous than this that have been produced. i suggest you go watch some. it makes you cringe at the cheesiness and bad acting but its good for the soul.

I gotta see this movie!!

Same...I want a fried shrimp T-shirt.

That was not a sarcastic "best movie trailer ever", some people actually have such a bad taste that they like this crap :D

Exactly, I wasn't being sarcastic. It's deliberately crap (though I wouldn't class it as such), the film is a comedy, it's a blatant parody. I admit, I was a bit tentative about posting it on here, though I knew some of you would 'get it.' ;) I made sure to mention, it wasn't to everybodies taste.

have you ever watched a B-movie? there are movies far more ridiculous than this that have been produced. i suggest you go watch some. it makes you cringe at the cheesiness and bad acting but its good for the soul.

B-movie?

I think you'll need a bit more of the alphabet than that for this movie :)