1 member has voted

1. 1. What continent do you call "home"? - In alphabetical order:

• Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Europe
    • North America
    • South America
    • Antarctica / None of the above / I just felt like clicking but failed to understand the question

Just click on whatever continent is the place you call home (regardless of where you were born, or where you are right now). What continent do you know the most about?

I'd like to find out which continents are represented best on SFN?

(I didn't ask for more details because plenty of people haven't filled in their location - meaning they don't want to tell us).

I posted this thread out of simple curiosity, but also because I always wondered about all the US-politics topics in the politics forum... any topic about Europe seems less popular. I was wondering if that's because Europeans don't know much about each other's politics (quite likely) or simply because there's so few Europeans on the forum.

And yes, I agree that Europe is quite awesome. I've seen a lot of it, and I loved almost all of it. I've also seen bits of Africa, and it's perhaps even more impressive.

I should check out the other side of the Atlantic soon. :D

I was torn between North America and Europe. While the latter is where I was born, where I grew up, the place I know most and the place where I spend all of my days, America is where I holiday, where my father's half of the family lives, and it's...well...great. But I chose Europe anyway :D

I'm in Colorado, about 60 miles west of the continental divide, which puts me at the western edge of the eastern half of North America, hydrologically speaking.

I was torn between North America and Europe.
Ouch.

While the latter is where I was born, where I grew up, the place I know most and the place where I spend all of my days, America is where I holiday, where my father's half of the family lives, and it's...well...great.
Your father's family got torn too?! You all must live near a continental shear zone. :D

I'm in Colorado, about 60 miles west of the continental divide, which puts me at the western edge of the eastern half of North America, hydrologically speaking.

Wouldn't being west of the CD put you at the eastern edge of the western half?