Vaccinations Linked to Cancer?

1 minute ago, John Cuthber said:

I'm making some wine at the moment.

The yeast cells are doing a fine job of dividing.

Are you deluded enough to think this means they are in the air?

So I make one little mistake and everybody jumps at me... maybe I was in between thoughts? Sorry.

Just now, Brett Nortj said:

So I make one little mistake and everybody jumps at me... maybe I was in between thoughts? Sorry.

You have posted nothing but "little mistakes" since you joined the forum.

6 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

Yes, vaccinations are linked to cancer, as, cancer is a dying rotten cluster of cells, forming things like apses and growths that infect other cells with their excesses. This means that, as the vaccination is supposed to be a weak version of the disease, these are also 'cancerous,' as they lend to the rotten presence of cancer, stimulating it no end.

Or, why does cancer emanate from rotten bones? This is because the cancer will be dysfunctional cell types, as they are rotting, and, that is toxic to other cells.

"Yes, vaccinations are linked to cancer,"
That's a little mistake

"cancer is a dying rotten cluster of cells,"

That's a little mistake

"forming things like apses and growths that infect other cells with their excesses."

That's a little mistake
"this means that, as the vaccination is supposed to be a weak version of the disease"

That's a little mistake

And so on. Nothing you wrote is correct.

7 minutes ago, beecee said:

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/BudgetReview201516/Vaccination

‘No Jab No Pay’ and other immunisation measures

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/babies/parents-who-refuse-to-vaccinate-will-be-docked-money-from-their-family-tax-benefit-from-today/news-story/9d091a5d6ec0b0f597a385adb9f25c7d

AS PART of the changes for the new financial year, from today parents who refuse to vaccinate their children will be docked money from their family tax benefit.

Under the Federal Government “No Jab, No Pay” program, Family Tax Benefit Part A payments will cop a fortnightly $28 reduction for each unvaccinated child.

http://www.vaccinationawareness.com.au/Vaccine_Exemptions.html

Vaccine Exemptions in Australia

Vaccination is not compulsory in Australia, so the decision not to vaccinate yourself, or your child does not require government registration or justification.

Since January 2016 however, families with a child (up to age 20) and currently registered with a Conscientious or Religious exemption (along with the partially vaccinated), were provided a time-limited period (1 January 2016 to 31 December 2017) to commence a free 'catch-up' with the current National Immunisation Program Schedule (NIPS), or be denied further government payments.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I know it may sound like "big brother" but the stark reality is that unvaccinated children are a danger to themselves and the  community at large. There has also been talk re making vaccinations compulsory.

Absolutely.

14 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

You have posted nothing but "little mistakes" since you joined the forum.

"Yes, vaccinations are linked to cancer,"
That's a little mistake

"cancer is a dying rotten cluster of cells,"

That's a little mistake

"forming things like apses and growths that infect other cells with their excesses."

That's a little mistake
"this means that, as the vaccination is supposed to be a weak version of the disease"

That's a little mistake

And so on. Nothing you wrote is correct.

Can you back yourself up? Or, can you express yourself curtly, as you seem to claim my summaries are wayward?

3 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

As they cannot move around from host to host, they are grounded, shackled to the system,

If somebody dies, who has no idea that he/she has cancer of some organ, but organ will be used for transplantation, without proper checking whether it is infected, cancer can spread to other person. Unfortunately such mistakes happened and will happen in the future..

10 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

... can you express yourself curtly, ...

You are a fool.

Curt enough?

10 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

Can you back yourself up?

I am not the one making extraordinary claims, so it's not my job to provide evidence.

Over to you...

43 minutes ago, PhilGeis said:

Brett - 

Please address your 1st claim - vaccines can cause cancer.  Appreciate it if you'd offer citation.

He won't be able to because it is nonsense. If he does find an article it will be from some new age claptrap site that probably says that broccoli will cure it. Or it will be taken out of context like the contaminated batch example mentioned earlier in the thread. A contaminated batch is not the fault of the vaccine.

Of course - if it turns out that they do or can cause harm then we will change the vaccination (depends on the numbers though I would assume. If more would die from the illness than the cancer then it is worth the risk with the cancer to wipe out a disease that would kill many, no?).

On 8/6/2018 at 8:10 AM, DrP said:

Of course - if it turns out that they do or can cause harm then we will change the vaccination (depends on the numbers though I would assume. If more would die from the illness than the cancer then it is worth the risk with the cancer to wipe out a disease that would kill many, no?).

And well, as it has been mentioned before, preventing folks from dying early due to infectious diseases will cause cancer rates to rise.... because folks now get old enough to actually die of cancer.

21 minutes ago, CharonY said:

And well, as it has been mentioned before, preventing folks from dying early due to infectious diseases will cause cancer rates to rise.... because folks now get old enough to actually die of cancer.

Cancer is the new frontier to overcome, if it''s possible.

30 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

Cancer is the new frontier to overcome, if it''s possible.

Wow, havent noticed this thread up untill now. The rotten cancer from vaccines idea seems a contender for a meme.

BTW, @StringJunky, please read my PM.