When you were little...

Sayonara

...what did you want to be when you "grew up"?

For those already on the career path, are you headed where you wanted to go?

For those who are perhaps still undecided or still at school, do you think your childhood dreams were childish and silly, or are you determined to make it happen?

ME.

Learned at a very young age that the world is not what you are taught it is, as by age 6 I knew several things about life that we are not ever taught, such as but not limited to;

• Parents/relatives/loved ones are more likely to lie to you than anyone else.
  • Religions are not about worship.
  • Schools are really mis/disinformation factories.

Though I knew these things at a young age I obviously could not comprehend the implications of this knowledge at the time.

I just wanted to make the biggest scientific discovery in history. Of course, I had no idea what this involved. I just wanted to be the next Einstein.

And I wanted to be a teacher. I always wanted to see if I could do a better job then they did.

I first wanted to be a pilot. Later on, when I was about 12, I wanted to become a scientist that mixed two chemicals together, like in cartooons! Actually, I seem to be following that, I want to become a chemical engineer!

well, my father(although he stopped practicing it a while ago) has a degree in Geology - i believe it was more in petrology then in mineralogy, but the line between these two fields can get rather blurry.

that is what got me started in Anthropology. Paleontology although is another very important field i love, professionally, that'll have to wait a while because there are no schools close by that offers both in the same institution.

as a Child (appart from one breif period when I wanted to be an astronaught), I always wanted to do exactly what I do now, and own, and use the things I do now.

I can honestly say that I`m living my childhood dream, and loving it too! :)