What do scientists eat for breakfast...

Robin Hood

i had a breakfast of epic proportions this morning. sausage, beans, eggs, bacon, black pudding and grilled tomato. woke up with the munchies this morning. then i went and actually did exercise for 4 hours.

i usually just have a slice of toast and a cup of tea.

I haven't had one of those in ages...oh.... :(

They have them in Starbucks, though they are not very good.

We buy them (and croissants) from a little local patisserie and they are very good. But the trick is that we buy them in bulk before they are baked and then put them in the freezer. Take a couple out before you go to bed and they take 10 minutes to bake in the oven in the morning. Hey presto, freshly baked, still hot patisserie quality croissants first thing in the morning without having to the baker.

Unfortunately, they don't make them in the Czech Republic. I used to have them every single day back when we lived in France, but ever since we moved my taste buds have been severely malnourished...

I'm like CharonY. I have coffee, then some more coffee. Sometimes, I'll throw in a granola bar if my blood sugar is low, but the coffee does me right.

Interestingly, that's only when I'm working. When I'm home, or off on the weekends, I go completely without, and sometimes even cook up large servings of breakfast tacos with fresh veggies, sausage, eggs, salsa, hash browns, the whole works... but (as a general rule) no coffee.