A sure way to Control Pest Birds

Tolmosoff

We have a hugh crow and pigeon population in my town.

Discharge of fire arms in the city limits to control our crow and pigeon population is a NO NO control.

Starlings destroy millions of dollars worth of row crop that can feed the hungry mass of humans.

Zon guns only scare them from one tree to the next.

20 years ago our city boasted 60 crows but now our sky is black.

Poison contol a no no

Shooting a no no and a bullit into someones window.

Electrocution of crows a no no the EPA will be at your door.

I made a proposal to the US FISH and WILD LIFE SERVICE and they never heard of a new way to control thier numbers without killing them and environmentaly safe.

I been a farmer too long to learn that you have to control natures balance without destroying the other.

The answer to pest bird control is called ( The Silent Guardian ) made for the police and military for enemy croud dispersal with a microwave dish of high energy that works on moisture under the skin.

For crows and pigeons will knock:cool: them out unconcious and gathered to be sent to an abatement facility.

If this Demo is successful in my town The US FISH and WILDLIFE SERVICE will license me to sell these moduals worldwide.

I remember watching a program recently where they created a robot which mimicked an owl (or, perhaps it was a falcon... can't quite remember), but simply placing the robot in the area scared away all of the seagulls, pigeons, and crows.

• 7 months later...