Time Machine

AtomicMX

Someone asked me that if you could travel throug the time and i instantly said no.

But thinking about it, yes you can travel to the time, if you could do some stuff.

For example... if you invert all electromagnetic field and run your electrons spin exactly the opposite you´d be travelling to the time backwards...

Thinking that you could build a machine that inverts the electromagnetic fields, then you enter in... spend one hour inside then you turn it on.... you´ll travel backwards 1 hour.

Einstein could never bind electromagnetic fields with gravity.. i dont think is to hard (hypotheticaly) though everything responds to electromagnetic fields, gravity is just a consecuence, such as lodon dispersion, and van der walls... .... i am just wondering.. so dont be rude with your comments...

and... another time machine.. that is utopic.. is macking all calculations backwards having all data (ALL that´s why its utopic (never reachable)) but there you have your mathematical time machine... and btw if you could freeze and atom and start calculating the speed and the position of the electron you would be breaking heisenbergs principle.

remmeber.. dont be so rude.. i am just wondering.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking that you could build a machine that inverts the electromagnetic fields' date=' then you enter in... [b']spend one hour inside then you turn it on[/b].... you´ll travel backwards 1 hour.

while the though of spending the whole 60 minutes in confined area is grueling, how would this be done if the idea is to go back in time in millions of years as opposed to hours or even days?

Then put the thing for millions of years and then start it... the thing is that if you let it started more than those 60 minutes.. the thing will get out... or frozen in the interchange....

Your past of entering the machine is getting out...

i don´t know if you catch me this.

Einstein could never bind electromagnetic fields with gravity.. i dont think is to hard (hypotheticaly) though everything responds to electromagnetic fields, gravity is just a consecuence, such as lodon dispersion, and van der walls... .... i am just wondering.. so dont be rude with your comments...

Just as a sidenote (and I'm not being rude) - if Einstein couldn't do it, doesn't this imply the problem is quite hard?

Yes i know that, but he was a WWII scientist, and the topic was barely new, now we can see the thing more accurately, i really think is posible.

I haven´t read to much about einsteins unfinished theories, but i still think is not impossible, and yes i retract, its a hard way yet.

is anyone has links for those unfinished einsteins work and formulas, please let me know.

I don't mean to be rude but... how on earth are we going to build such a machine? presuming that your "hypothesis" is correct... (I know! how about a microwave oven?) the thought of that alone is weird (imagine, everytime you cook something in a microwave it travels through time) lol

are you(all) really intrested?

i'd like to talk about it when finishing the debate with sayonara.

so i can give complete and exhaustive answers. :S because seems that no ones understands what i say at once... :S

is my english that bad?

an interesting idea (although totaly bogus), but lets for arguments sake pretend that inverting the "Feild" sent you back in time 1 hour, you and your little machine would return to exactly the same place in space as well as time that you were 1 hour ago, that would put the rest of us a Kazillion miles away from you! and in space,,, NO ONE can hear you Scream! :)

spend one hour inside then you turn it on.... you´ll travel backwards 1 hour.

I'm still a bit unsure of how this is useful. Is this just for the sake of saying you can travel through time because spending an hour in a capsule only to be taken back to the exact moment you enter the capsule doesn't seem to be too useful.

YT, wuoldn't the Earth be at the same spot when you return also? That's what going back in time is about.

YT, wuoldn't the Earth be at the same spot when you return also? That's what going back in time is about.

well if you consider thet you and you machine are encapsulated in a "time proof Bubble" due to the "Feild inversion" (Oh My God! I can`t even beleive I`m saying all this crap) then you`de be "susspended".

and by virtue of that fact, independant of not only time but space also, and since the Earth moves at tremendous speed as does the Universe with expansion, it would be VERY foolish to assume that you`de magicly be back on Earth again. fact is you`de be floating in space somewhere feeling very regretfull and lonely for a very short space of time! LOL :)

hahahahaha no no no you are misunderstanding everything, really excuse my bad english, i'll rephrase everything here again. ok? i don't want to talk too much about this topic, because of the actual debate.

I am asking you to help to formulate a more scientific idea of this.

not being completely skeptincal because this is not for real and i am

completely sure that this can't be accepted.. but we can build

something, at least a better idea... because most of us got

plenty knowledge.

Just as a sidenote (and I'm not being rude) - if Einstein couldn't do it, doesn't this imply the problem is quite hard?

we can my friend.

Which fields do you need to invert? Those that make up "you"? Yourself and the machine? The entire universe?

The field that interacts and makes the things move, inside the machine.

(I know! how about a microwave oven?)

actually.... let me think, but as far as i know it only makes electrons jump in orbits and increase temp.

1st.- i am talking about a eletromagnetic something... the machine of course i have not detailed data but please let me research more in quantum physics (not reading actual quantum physics but reaseaching in 5 years :P or something)in order to give you a autoCAD detailed map of a machine.

2nd.- The machine wouldn´t travel trought time just the things inside it.

I'm still a bit unsure of how this is useful. Is this just for the sake of saying you can travel through time because spending an hour in a capsule only to be taken back to the exact moment you enter the capsule doesn't seem to be too useful.

It is not... but... my point is mostly that it could be possible.. and i am asking you to help me to make a better hypothesis.

3rd.- In order to visit a place in the earth some years ago.

you would have to put the earth inside the machine, stay away from the machine... then turn it on, turn it off.. and visit the place you wanted to.

i do not know if you are understanding the mechanism.

and about the positions of earth and stuff.... we should understand that gravity and electromagnetic fields give us inerce..

so... we wouldn´t care too much about that stuff by the moment...

and well remmeber againt that einstein tried to bind eletromagnetic fields and gravity.. and i some how understand why does he thought this...

for example.. a black hole could be matter traveling throu time..

(relative time)...