Human Rights abuse and government conspiracy

petebro

I would like to hear from anyone who has suffered similarly of human rights abuses and government sponsered conspiracy . I have now been trying to

recieve justice from u.k. government but instead have been subject to a

thin wall of silence which i intend to break through and recieve justice .

This for the gretaer good attitude simply will not do all it does is protect incompetence and people fearfull of being exposed as such , Whilst employed under a M.O.D. contract i had my civil and human rights abused along with others , but trying to process complaints by government bodies has been fraught with danger now my elderly pensioner prents are being targeted by outside agencies and i have been recieving third party messages trying to silence me from the due process of law. If there is anyone with any legal training i would appreciate your assistance , i have been left like a running

man and subject to a outside agency which i think is set up to try and silence people , this being the case is a serious matter and a miscarriage of

human rights which are fundamental in any well orderd society , if anyone can assist contactme at pete.bro@hotmail.co.uk