Problems with plate tectonics

bombus

To add to that, I was hoping maybe someone who IS a geologist may be able to shed light on the geodesic data. That's what these forums are about isn't it? Sharing information?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I shall have to carry this discussion on another time. Have to go to bed now - it's midnight here!

I'll try to source some evidence if I can find any.

Mooeypooey. I am not a geologist. How can I argue from my own research?

Also - I seem to be failing to get through to you despite saying it over and over again I AM NOT PROPOSING THIS THEORY! I am not even saying I believe it. I just want to discuss its merits or otherwise!

SHall I repeat that?

I AM NOT PROPOSING THIS THEORY! I am not even saying I believe it. I just want to discuss its merits or otherwise!

Stop, seriously, we're not idiots. You keep raising this bolony EVERY TIME you can. If you don't believe it, then stop talking pseudoscience as if it's science.

YOU posted this as a topic for debate. We've been going over this topic in multiple threads over and over again and you keep dropping it (usually out of necessity) and then coming back to it after a little while as if this forum has never dealt with the subject before. Seriously?

You are posting this subject as if it has merit. If you are not, then stop arguing with people who are trying to tell you that there's no evidence. You keep claiming there is, falling back on a "BUT I DIDN'T PROPOSE THIS" claim to hide behind. Gee.

Either put up evidence, or stop raising this subject again. We've been over it, we've been showing you over and over again why the claims are bolony. Utter brilliant crap.

You haven't shown us a single shred of evidence otherwise.

So if this "isn't your topic" and you "don't even believe it" then we've just about covered any and every possible angle of this bolony and it's time you drop it. If you do think you have something to contribute (which you obviously do, seeing your REPEATED attempts to reopen it even in threads that have absolutely NOTHING to do with it) then stop giving us empty claims and start talking science.

~moo

Stop, seriously, we're not idiots. You keep raising this bolony EVERY TIME you can. If you don't believe it, then stop talking pseudoscience as if it's science.

YOU posted this as a topic for debate. We've been going over this topic in multiple threads over and over again and you keep dropping it (usually out of necessity) and then coming back to it after a little while as if this forum has never dealt with the subject before. Seriously?

You are posting this subject as if it has merit. If you are not, then stop arguing with people who are trying to tell you that there's no evidence. You keep claiming there is, falling back on a "BUT I DIDN'T PROPOSE THIS" claim to hide behind. Gee.

Either put up evidence, or stop raising this subject again. We've been over it, we've been showing you over and over again why the claims are bolony. Utter brilliant crap.

You haven't shown us a single shred of evidence otherwise.

So if this "isn't your topic" and you "don't even believe it" then we've just about covered any and every possible angle of this bolony and it's time you drop it. If you do think you have something to contribute (which you obviously do, seeing your REPEATED attempts to reopen it even in threads that have absolutely NOTHING to do with it) then stop giving us empty claims and start talking science.

~moo

Mooeypooey, you are making insulting comments about me that are derogatory and false, and basically calling me a liar.

Maybe you should ban yourself for rule infringement.