Blogging Classic Science

ecoli

In case the SFN general population does pay attention to our blog section, I'm hosting the 12th edition of the blogging classic science carnival "The Giants Shoulders".

See my announcement here.

I'm fronting $15 prize money for the best blog post. It would be really great if we kept that prize in the "family." So come on SFN bloggers, lets show the blogosphere what we're made of!

In case the SFN general population does pay attention to our blog section, I'm hosting the 12th edition of the blogging classic science carnival "The Giants Shoulders".

BLOG? What's this "blog" thing I hear so much about. It sounds like an interesting concept.

Does it have anything to do with this other concept that they call "internet"?

BLOG? What's this "blog" thing I hear so much about. It sounds like an interesting concept.

Does it have anything to do with this other concept that they call "internet"?

its peripherally related, but only through a complex meta-algorithm.

I am still on facebook and never even hit the myspace...I've been using PC since I was like 7. My ability to escape certain social aspects of the internet are outstanding.

Certain things are unavoidable like WHAT?!? 9000!!! since I am a fan of anime but...twitter....not going there.

but bloging....I want to give it a try.

can someone actually tell me how to do it? or blogs only for mods and experts?