Your Source of Caffiene

Skye

So how do get caffiene into your body?

I have always liked Coke, though last year I started drinking 'energy drinks'. That subsided, and lately I have been drinking tea.

Coffee, the one and only. ever since i started givin up cigarettes i have increased my coffee intake to about 5 coffees a day, (two are first thing in the morning)

After a night bingeing i usually have quite a few "V" drinks which are another of those energy drinks and really useful

ill be real coca cola, and i only like special types of coffe done with a machine, i once tried caffine free coke and it drained me. i dont like a awful lot of energy drinks - red bull esp. but yes good old fashioned english tea does the job also. im not a caffine nut like some people that inport beans and stuff are... just need it to get through the day, and stop the paranoia ;)

I tend to stray away from too much caffiene in one day, but on days like today when I had a maths exam after about 4 hrs sleep, I decided to get a coffee instead of tea.

Oh, and if anyone ever happens to come to warwick uni, never ever buy coffee from viva, it's the crappest coffee ever.

I used to drink 1-2 cans of Mountain Dew a day, but I gave it up for health reasons. (And as fafalone mentioned, I had a horrible withdrawal headache.) These days I drink tea, mostly green tea or herbal tea. If I can't get the decaffienated kind, I steep the caffiene out first before drinking it.

Caffine is a nessecity in my life, i know a guy that has about 15 coffees a day even before he goes to bed....mind you hes been drinking coffee since adam was a cowboy...

For a hangover i think some sort of caffine is a nessecity

a blend of pre ground Java Lava' date=' Columbian dark roast and Expresso coffee beans that I grind fresh each morning as part of my "waking up" ritual :)

1 scoop each and 1 for the pot :)[/quote']

Damn, that must be good. Where do you get all that stuff?

Coffee. I only drink coffee, tea and water anyway. Like YT, I like a fresh ground blend, usually something dark with espresso or French roast in it, with a little bit of cream if I'm not having breakfast. Oh, and lots of it, until my eyes stay open while I sneeze. I know I've had enough when I can thread a sewing machine while it's running, or short out a motion detector. I get offended when people use the word "brew" when they're talking about beer.

My birthday is a national holiday in Brazil and Columbia.