THE solution to diseases:

Most people don't know about the delicate microscopic ecosytem of food related cycles until it is too late. You must always give back to the earth everything you take from it. By neglecting this age old wisdom you cause imbalances with the spores. The spores then mutate in order to counter the imbalances and we end up with disease. By sacrifcing 10% of everything you take you satisfy the earth's desire to be replenished and keep the spores from mutating into something undesireable, like disease. Use this method with everything we consume: lay out 10% on the earth in an open area where it won't be disturbed by anyone or anthing. Keep any scavengers, like birds, rodents, etc., from disturbing it (you can use a stick to chase them off) and allow the sacrifice to decompose naturally in the sun. By doing this you close the mutant spore loop. I understand that what I'm proposing sounds impossible on a realistic scale, but maybe this bit of information will give somebody an idea that is realistic or possible. Give Back.>:D

Keep any scavengers, like birds, rodents, etc., from disturbing it (you can use a stick to chase them off) and allow the sacrifice to decompose naturally in the sun.

Lol! This sounds like a Jedi Mind Tricks lyric.

Is this a plot for a science fiction movie?

while I agree the OP is worded very badly, what I presented is the only Logical interpretation that rests within the bounds of Known Science to my awareness, I`m giving the benefit of the doubt of course.

By neglecting this age old wisdom you cause imbalances with the spores. The spores then mutate in order to counter the imbalances and we end up with disease.

Cite references, please. Diseases are caused by pathogens, not poor soil.

and keep the spores from mutating into something undesireable, like disease.

So the spores are going to get us? FYI, spores are dormant, not dividing.

By doing this you close the mutant spore loop.

What "mutant spore loop"?

Please, cite some sources for your claims.

while I agree the OP is worded very badly, what I presented is the only Logical interpretation that rests within the bounds of Known Science to my awareness, I`m giving the benefit of the doubt of course.

I'm not certain that known science presents any kind of boundary for the OP :confused:

I think the name of the person who made the post 'lildirtworm' and the title: 'The solution to diseases' is a cheeky piece of writing meant as a hoax. I am trying to figure out if it is meant to be written from the perspective of a lil worm or makes any scientific sense at all. I don't see any sense in it.

Most people don't know about the delicate microscopic ecosytem of food related cycles until it is too late. You must always give back to the earth everything you take from it. By neglecting this age old wisdom you cause imbalances with the spores. The spores then mutate in order to counter the imbalances and we end up with disease. By sacrifcing 10% of everything you take you satisfy the earth's desire to be replenished and keep the spores from mutating into something undesireable, like disease. Use this method with everything we consume: lay out 10% on the earth in an open area where it won't be disturbed by anyone or anthing. Keep any scavengers, like birds, rodents, etc., from disturbing it (you can use a stick to chase them off) and allow the sacrifice to decompose naturally in the sun. By doing this you close the mutant spore loop. I understand that what I'm proposing sounds impossible on a realistic scale, but maybe this bit of information will give somebody an idea that is realistic or possible. Give Back.>:D

Hahaha! This is great. I'm pretty sure it is a hoax, too, but regardless it's just funny. "You must sacrifice a portion of the crops to THE SPORES (viz, any sort of elusive spiritual figure) or else we will get diseases! It hearkens right back to the roots of religion.