Universal Mind Program

Amod

UNIVERSAL MAGNETIC FIELD (UMF)

There exist a Universal Magnetic Field (UMF) that links all matter & events within the Universe. And the Human Mind as well has a remote link to this UMF. This UMF is sensitive to: Space, Time, Direction, Matter, Energy, Light, Good, Evil, Truth, Falsehood, Negativity, Positivism, etc. The link between the Mind and the UMF is what I term as the Universal Mind. The UMF is an Extraordinary Vector Quantity; it is everywhere (Universal) but its field strength depends on its alignment (co-ordination) with the body concerned.

Since there is no scientific instrument presently for detecting this field (UMF) how can we locate and utilize it to our advantage?

Guide To The UMF Location: Using The Known To Determine The Unknown (Where Truth Agrees It Is True & And Falsehood Agrees It Is False) = UMF Alignment (Direction).

Since There Is No Permission For Attachments:

Please Go And Open This Mail's Inbox : universalmagnetism@yahoo.com

With This Password:12345678

And Download A Free (Trial ) Version Of The Universal Mind Program And Use It For Wonders!

UNIVERSAL MINDI am giving this program to fulfill the promise I made close to 2years now on the websites: http://www.scienceforums.net & http://www.frostcloud.com. Read the below carefully and download a free (trial) version of the Universal Mind (UM) Program. UNIVERSAL MIND: You Need A Basic Knowledge In MS-Excel (And Must Install MS-Office 2003 Recommended, Or Later Version) Before You Can Use It.

You Need Just about 8Days Practice To Be Close To Perfection.

‘UNIVERSAL MIND’ HISTORY

The Inventor: The Ghanaian Mathematician Domayelle Clement, upon study of Nature Of Numbers in Mathematics for several years realized that:

Binary Codes of even and odd numbers can reveal true and false ideas logically. He therefore termed this model as the ‘Truth Magnet’ and it is scientific because just as a magnet will attract a piece of metal (ferrite) and reject a non-metal (non-ferrite); (t)his invention model also attracts ‘Truth’ and rejects ‘Falsehood’.

It is popularly known as the ‘Universal Mind’ because it can reveal any event in the Universe; whether it is of the past, present or the future.

A person does not need any degree in mathematics before he/she can use it .

A basic knowledge in mathematics is the minimum requirement (that is the manual form, using a pen and a paper). And there is no level of education in mathematics that exceeds its usage.

Apply this wisdom or knowledge in research areas that will enable the World to gain sterling qualities and glory and also, to the benefit of Humanity.

The Religious Point Of View

1. If really Man (Human Being) is the image of God as the Holy Scriptures state; then at least part of the knowledge of God can be found in His image (Human Being) or?

2. And since God knows the past, present and future, then the power of the knowledge of the past, present and the future is also hidden in man or?

3. Remember the Holy Scriptures says “My people are perished (troubled) because of lack of knowledge”. And also that, “Search for the truth and the truth shall save you”.

4. Remember Satan has no power over Man (Human Being) but what Satan does is to use our own mistakes to punish us. Therefore if you can be free from mistakes, there is no way Satan can trouble you. Therefore wisdom or knowledge of truth is very important!

In light of my recent reading of The Ego Tunnel by Thomas Metzinger (a great read to anyone interested in philosopho-psychology about the concept of 'self'), I must point out that before you attribute anything to "The Human Mind," you must first show that it exists as an entity. One of Meztinger's main points is that no such thing actually exists.

Oh I remember this post. This is old school. Obviously I'm not going to download a program written by someone who refuses to answer direct questions - I'm generally pretty careless with my computer but not that careless. If some indication were given that the program was trustworthy then maybe I'd give it a try.

Obviously properties of the human mind can be discussed whilst leaving the nature of it's existance to the side - physchology manages without philosophy most of the time - but the idea of a connection to some universal processor without any given reason why anyone might think that there is such thing is just absurd.

It's not really true that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence: any evidence at all is usually enough to form a hypothesis. But this, this has even less going for it than numerology.