The Official Off Topic Thread!!!

falcon9393

This Forum is missing an off topic thread so ill be the first to start it!

Here you can submit stupid pics and talk about anything you desires (within good reason, keep it clean folks!)

How about a bucket of dirt. Really dirty dirt. I don't want to talk about it.

And I have no pictures of it.

Hey have you guys seen....i lost the game >:D

Then stop reading my posts :P

Besides moving to a Spanish-speaking country, what's the best way to brush up on my Spanish? Are there any Spanish language CDs you would recommend?

Rosetta Stone?

Rosetta Stone?
I'll have to check that out. I'm going to use half a cup of Italian dressing, a half cup of Terriyaki sauce, some garlic and ginger and a little dried mustard as a marinade for this good-looking London Broil I picked up for a song yesterday. I'm still undecided on whether to add honey or brown sugar though.

That sucker is gonna soak for at least a full day before I grill it.

Faraday was wrong, Juliette is way hotter than Kate, even though Kate is a super rock climbing cutie, and the explosion of the Hbomb itself caused the crash of the Oceanic flight because Desmond failed at his task.

Faraday was wrong, Juliette is way hotter than Kate, even though Kate is a super rock climbing cutie, and the explosion of the Hbomb itself caused the crash of the Oceanic flight because Desmond failed at his task.

OMG! You're both wrong, it's Claire by a Hawaiian mile. :D

BTW, if you want to see a really FUN movie, rent "Brick", a small indie film she costarred in right after the first season of Lost. It's an extremely clever mystery with a funny stylistic twist that's fun to try and identify (i.e. why they're all talking the way that they are).

(PS: iNow is Esau!)

It's an extremely clever mystery with a funny stylistic twist
This is the 50th anniversary of when Chubby Checker signed with Cameo-Parkway Records. He didn't actually write The Twist, but his version was accompanied by the stylistic dance that revolutionized the modern world of music. Geeks everywhere no longer had to worry about stepping on girl's toes since Checker made it possible to dance apart. Of course, we missed out on a lot of holding a girl close when Chubby came between us. ;)

This is the 50th anniversary of when Chubby Checker signed with Cameo-Parkway Records. He didn't actually write The Twist, but his version was accompanied by the stylistic dance that revolutionized the modern world of music. Geeks everywhere no longer had to worry about stepping on girl's toes since Checker made it possible to dance apart. Of course, we missed out on a lot of holding a girl close when Chubby came between us. ;)

I have some chubby checkers. They stay on the board better than my thin checkers, especially outside on a windy day.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo!

Funny you should mention that. In fact, the highest point in Tuvalu is only about 4.5m above sea level, and I don't even speak Mandarin.