What electricity is really made of

antiaging

The earth's magnetic field will lift a strong magnet even weighing tons, if it is magnetized strong enough. Leedskalnin designed his own powerful direct current generator; I think he powered it with a strap to the axle of a car. It pushed a lot of amps.

A fireplace chimney is magnetic but it doesn’t levitate.

Car axles turn too slow because of gear reduction in the transmission and differential. Leadskalnin probably used the PTO (power takeoff) from the forklift he used to load the coral stones to power his generator.

I’m still trying to figure out the following:

1. How do you attach a 20 amp battery clip, which has a maximum jaw spread of one inch, to a six inch diameter pole?

2. How do you take a fifteen pound concrete block and soak it with water and still have it weigh fifteen pounds?

3. How can you conduct 20 amps through the circuit you described? The bathroom scale has several layers of insulation. The top of the scale has a non-slip mat which is an insulator. The is applied to the scale with some adhesive (another insulator). And the top of the scale is also insulated because it is painted. The bottom of the scale has little ‘feet’ to prevent scratching the floor and those are also insulators.

I'm not accusing you of a lie, I'm just being skeptical, as I should be in science.

In which case, allow me to accuse him of blatantly lying. :eyebrow:

The Earths magnetic field will not lift a sewing needle, it will not lift a 150 pound magnet or a 150 ton magnet no matter how strongly magnetized it is. Your idea of magnetic fields is not connected with reality. The Earth's magnetic field is very weak, compared to it's gravity. I see no way possible to use the Earths magnetic field to levitate huge stones.

Based on your idea of what a magnetic field is, you think it couldn't be done. Physics calls a magnetic field a region of space that acts on magnetic material or something like that.

Based on Leedskalnin's definition of a magnetic field it could be done. Here is why.

This is what Leedskalnin calls a magnetic field:

Just like

physics considers an electron or proton to be the smallest unit of electric

charge, there is a smallest unit of magnetism which he calls north and south

pole individual magnets. They are free to flow in metals, in the air and in

other things. The iron shavings around a bar magnet trace their path. From

the North end of a magnet, there are many north pole magnets flowing out and

going around the outside of the magnet and coming into the south pole of the

magnet and then running in the metal and returning to the North pole. From

the South pole of the magnet, there are many south pole magnets flowing out

and going around the outside of the magnet and going into the North pole and

flowing through the metal and returing to the South pole. Some flow straight

out from the poles and don't return, but are replaced by others from the

air.

The Earth acting like a big magnet has these magnetic particles flowing around it like that. The North magnetic pole of the earth is the same polarity as the south pole of a compas. --south seeking pole of a compas. In the northern hemisphere south pole magnetic units are flowing upward from the earth. They extend as far down as close to the earth's core, some 4000 miles of them; south pole magnetic units flowing upward.

According to him a negative charge on something is the same as making it a south magnetic monopole. If you put a south magnetic pole on a stone, it is going to have south pole magnets coming out from it in all directions. At the bottom of the stone they are going to be repelled by the south magnetic pole magnets coming upward from the earth. So, there will be a place below the stone where the magnetic units flowing down from the stone will cancel the magnetic units coming up from the earth and the two opposing forces will cancel each other. This will put an upward push on the stone. Increase the magnetic field on the stone and the place where the forces cancel each other will move lower into the earth as more of the magnets coming up are cancelled and it will put a larger upward push on the stone. As the magnetism on the stone is increased a greater and greater upward push will be put on the stone as more and more of the magnets flowing up from the earth are canceled and the place where they cancel each other moves lower and lower into the earth. This can go on for a distance of roughly 4000 miles below the surface of the earth, roughly the radius of the earth. A time will come when the upward push will lift the stone.

By his definition of magnetism and the earth's magnetic field, you could probably lift the rock of Gibralta, if you could put enough of a south magnetic pole on it.

The biggest stone he lifted was about 28 tons. --no problem

The biggest stones in the great pyramid, ---no problem

And by your definition of magnetism you say the earth's magnetic field won't lift a needle.

I think Leedskalnin is correct and those 2 million pounds of heavy stones sitting in Florida prove that.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
A fireplace chimney is magnetic but it doesn’t levitate.

Car axles turn too slow because of gear reduction in the transmission and differential. Leadskalnin probably used the PTO (power takeoff) from the forklift he used to load the coral stones to power his generator.

I’m still trying to figure out the following:

1. How do you attach a 20 amp battery clip, which has a maximum jaw spread of one inch, to a six inch diameter pole?

2. How do you take a fifteen pound concrete block and soak it with water and still have it weigh fifteen pounds?

3. How can you conduct 20 amps through the circuit you described? The bathroom scale has several layers of insulation. The top of the scale has a non-slip mat which is an insulator. The is applied to the scale with some adhesive (another insulator). And the top of the scale is also insulated because it is painted. The bottom of the scale has little ‘feet’ to prevent scratching the floor and those are also insulators.

The pole had a metal ring connected to it. Don't know what it was for. Clip fit easily.

A concreted brick does not soak up water like a terry cloth towel. The amount of water on it is just on the surface and does not weigh enough to move the needle on a bathroom scale.

20 amps comes out if you have it connected to a car battery. I have no idea how much current actually survived the conductive surface I set up with the soaked concrete. All bathroom scales are not the same. I think I may have soaked the scale also.--I used water to increase the conductivity.

I really think the cold dry air that night helped with conductivity.

The pole had a metal ring connected to it. Don't know what it was for.

Since you said it was a clothesline pole I’ll take a wild guess and say it was to tie off to secure the end of the clothesline.

And then you stated: “Clip fit easily…”

You stated in post #6 explaining your experiment: “Car battery charger rated at 20 amps”.

I asked in post #19: “Was there some indication on the ammeter of the battery charger to tell you how much current was going through the circuit?”.

You replied in post # 20: “I hooked the positive aligator clamp from the charger on the pole because of Leedskalnin's description of current”.

Side Note: They don’t use alligator clamps (more accurately – clips) on battery chargers.

You then said: “It pushed 20 amps through the clamps, but I don't know how many amps actually flowed over the wet pavement”.

I then asked in post #26: “How can you conduct 20 amps through the circuit you described?

And you replied: “20 amps comes out if you have it connected to a car battery”. :confused:

Since an automotive battery doesn’t come with an ammeter, may I dare ask, how did you know this? It doesn’t make any difference what the power source is, what determines the amount of current flowing in the circuit is the resistance and the applied voltage. Since battery chargers have an output voltage higher than an automotive battery, it stands to reason more current would flow through the circuit using a battery charger. Since the battery charger is rated at 20 amps, it should have no problem sustaining this amount of current (if not a little more) before some circuit protection kicks in.

A concreted brick does not soak up water like a terry cloth towel. The amount of water on it is just on the surface and does not weigh enough to move the needle on a bathroom scale.

There is no such thing as a “concreted brick”. You described a concrete building block which is quite porous because it contains entrapped and entrained air. You did use the word “soak”. When in doubt go to Google and in the box, type in- define:soak. It doesn’t mean to moisten. Maybe your bathroom scale only has two readings – 13 and 15 pounds. If water were that conductive then automotive batteries would quickly discharge from fog, mist, rain, snow, ocean spray, road salt, etc. There are many connections in automobiles, trucks, tractors, bulldozers, etc., that are not well protected like the battery, alternator and starter connections. In the real world automotive storage batteries don’t magically discharge due to north pole magnets committing suicide and automotive electrical circuits don’t develop low resistance shorts under adverse conditions.

In other words, your posts are full of nonsense.

For the rest of you that may be interested in the Leedskalnin fantasy, you can find it here:

http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcurnt.txt

http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcur2.txt

http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcur3.txt

Since you said it was a clothesline pole I’ll take a wild guess and say it was to tie off to secure the end of the clothesline.

And then you stated: “Clip fit easily…”

You stated in post #6 explaining your experiment: “Car battery charger rated at 20 amps”.

I asked in post #19: “Was there some indication on the ammeter of the battery charger to tell you how much current was going through the circuit?”.

You replied in post # 20: “I hooked the positive aligator clamp from the charger on the pole because of Leedskalnin's description of current”.

Side Note: They don’t use alligator clamps (more accurately – clips) on battery chargers.

You then said: “It pushed 20 amps through the clamps, but I don't know how many amps actually flowed over the wet pavement”.

I then asked in post #26: “How can you conduct 20 amps through the circuit you described?

And you replied: “20 amps comes out if you have it connected to a car battery”. :confused:

Since an automotive battery doesn’t come with an ammeter, may I dare ask, how did you know this? It doesn’t make any difference what the power source is, what determines the amount of current flowing in the circuit is the resistance and the applied voltage. Since battery chargers have an output voltage higher than an automotive battery, it stands to reason more current would flow through the circuit using a battery charger. Since the battery charger is rated at 20 amps, it should have no problem sustaining this amount of current (if not a little more) before some circuit protection kicks in.

There is no such thing as a “concreted brick”. You described a concrete building block which is quite porous because it contains entrapped and entrained air. You did use the word “soak”. When in doubt go to Google and in the box, type in- define:soak. It doesn’t mean to moisten. Maybe your bathroom scale only has two readings – 13 and 15 pounds. If water were that conductive then automotive batteries would quickly discharge from fog, mist, rain, snow, ocean spray, road salt, etc. There are many connections in automobiles, trucks, tractors, bulldozers, etc., that are not well protected like the battery, alternator and starter connections. In the real world automotive storage batteries don’t magically discharge due to north pole magnets committing suicide and automotive electrical circuits don’t develop low resistance shorts under adverse conditions.

In other words, your posts are full of nonsense.

For the rest of you that may be interested in the Leedskalnin fantasy, you can find it here:

http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcurnt.txt

http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcur2.txt

http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcur3.txt

What Leedskalnin did is no fantasy. There is a 28 ton stone sitting in Florida, with other stones weighing much over 10 tons, used to build his coral castle. The lifting equipment he had, --the best of it was a tripod of poles and pullies that could only handle 10 tons, and just lift it and not move it.

You tell me how he lifted and moved and set into position, a 28 ton stone with that equipment.

People spying on him did sign sworn affidavits that they saw large coral stones floating in the air. --that is a fact.

Leedskalnin was featured on Unsolved mysteries, with Robert Stack and In search of with Leonard Nimoy. It is a scientific mystery how he put those stones there.

It was a mystery till I solved it, anyway.

What Leedskalnin did is no fantasy. There is a 28 ton stone sitting in Florida, with other stones weighing much over 10 tons, used to build his coral castle. The lifting equipment he had, --the best of it was a tripod of poles and pullies that could only handle 10 tons, and just lift it and not move it.

You tell me how he lifted and moved and set into position, a 28 ton stone with that equipment.

People spying on him did sign sworn affidavits that they saw large coral stones floating in the air. --that is a fact.

Leedskalnin was featured on Unsolved mysteries, with Robert Stack and In search of with Leonard Nimoy. It is a scientific mystery how he put those stones there.

It was a mystery till I solved it, anyway.

Yep, no other person in the history of mankind has ever signed a sworn affidavit and been wrong or lying. Not ever.

And, we all now Leonard Nimoy -- Spock -- is the definitive scientific authority. Unsolved Mysteries was just the icing on that cake.

If it is so easy to have solved, why can't you answer any of the direct questions posted above? Why can't you reproduce it in an obviously unbiased and objective way?

Maybe more to the point, why aren't you fabulously wealthy yet? Because the ability to move large amount of matter with such ease -- even if limited to just night time -- would be an exceptionally valuable service that many people would pay a great deal of money for. So, why are you wasting your time posting on a rinky-dinky Internet forum? Get out, make a fortune, then you can pay scientists to replicate all your experiments and validate your theories and sit around telling us how right you were.

Yep, no other person in the history of mankind has ever signed a sworn affidavit and been wrong or lying. Not ever.

And, we all now Leonard Nimoy -- Spock -- is the definitive scientific authority. Unsolved Mysteries was just the icing on that cake.

If it is so easy to have solved, why can't you answer any of the direct questions posted above? Why can't you reproduce it in an obviously unbiased and objective way?

Maybe more to the point, why aren't you fabulously wealthy yet? Because the ability to move large amount of matter with such ease -- even if limited to just night time -- would be an exceptionally valuable service that many people would pay a great deal of money for. So, why are you wasting your time posting on a rinky-dinky Internet forum? Get out, make a fortune, then you can pay scientists to replicate all your experiments and validate your theories and sit around telling us how right you were.

I am working 40 hours per week and trying to get more than 8 hours sleep per day. I don't have too much time to spend in cyberspace. Don't have the time. I was heavily involved in science in my younger years. I am not now. I examined Leedskalnin's ideas in 2000, when I had lots of time. Just out of curiosity. I just did that experiment to demonstrate to myself how he could do that. Science is not my main conscern right now.

I posted that mainly to show you scientists that there is another theory out there about electric current and magnetism that challenges accepted science. Also to remind that there are contradictions in electromagnetic theory; they can be found on the internet. And, Leedskalnin's challenge to science is a serious one. 2 million pounds of unexplained coral stone prove that. I will probably leave this forum soon and go to other forums.

Getting wealthy is not my main conscern nor is science.

Get Leedskalnin's book, Magnetic Current and see the experiments for yourself.

He really was eccentric. He died of malnutrition. He had 3000 dollars cash adjusted for inflation it would be about 40,000 now. And he was so absorbed in what he was doing he neglected to buy enough food to live. He checked into a hospital and he was too far gone to save. He could not hide any of his equipment. He died and scientists went out there and they could not solve the mystery of how he moved those heavy stones. --because their ideas about electricity and magnetism could not even consider the possibility of floating stones on the earth's magnetic field.

The electron never should have been invented to try to explain what comes off the cathode in a cathode ray. It is a magnetic flow of south pole magnets like Leedskalnin said. Electromagnetic theory has + and - charge (repelling and attracting in place of what it really is, north and south pole magnets, (repelling and attracting). So, current theory will still be right in many instances and have contraditions [especially mathematical contradictions] in other instances. I think the world will end before it is corrected.

You didn't actually address any of my points (which is pretty common among the pseudoscientists), but if you "don't have too much time to spend in cyberspace" why are you bothering to post here?

Again, why aren't you out demonstrating these things you have discovered and making yourself a boatload of cash? If everything works like you say it does, you will be fabulously wealthy, you won't have to work 40 hours a week, you can sleep 12 hours a day if you want, and pay other people to go to cyberspace and defend the ideas.

Why aren't you out there doing it instead of trying to convince a bunch of random strangers on the Internet with unconvincing evidence? You know what would be convincing... actually making machines based on the principles in the book and selling them! Not stories about your concrete block, not stories about some dude who was malnourished, not stories about some magic coral stone thingy in Florida -- actually go out and do it!

If it is as easy as you say, you should be able to make quite a lot of money in a very short amount of time. So, quit wasting time posting here and go start that company, make several million bucks, and then come back in 2 years and tell us all "I told you so!".

How come all of our INDEPENDENT methods for measuring things such as electron mass match up? And how do things like electron microscopes work if the electron does not exist?

There is FAR FAR too much evidence for the existing theory, and none for the ideas proposed in this thread.

You didn't actually address any of my points (which is pretty common among the pseudoscientists), but if you "don't have too much time to spend in cyberspace" why are you bothering to post here?

Again, why aren't you out demonstrating these things you have discovered and making yourself a boatload of cash? If everything works like you say it does, you will be fabulously wealthy, you won't have to work 40 hours a week, you can sleep 12 hours a day if you want, and pay other people to go to cyberspace and defend the ideas.

Why aren't you out there doing it instead of trying to convince a bunch of random strangers on the Internet with unconvincing evidence? You know what would be convincing... actually making machines based on the principles in the book and selling them! Not stories about your concrete block, not stories about some dude who was malnourished, not stories about some magic coral stone thingy in Florida -- actually go out and do it!

If it is as easy as you say, you should be able to make quite a lot of money in a very short amount of time. So, quit wasting time posting here and go start that company, make several million bucks, and then come back in 2 years and tell us all "I told you so!".

I am answering this because you asked why I am not making money on this.

Shortly before I got my physics degree I did an experiment to test for the existence of God. I got definite evidence from that experiment a became a born again saved Christian and a bible scholar. I do what I feel God leading me to do. I am not led to chase after money.

I post mostly on christian forums, on bible issues and trying to save infidels from the fires of hell is the prime conscern, for me. not making money or science.

I could give you the experiment I did for that and the evidence I got, but it would be stopped by the atheist moderators here.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
How come all of our INDEPENDENT methods for measuring things such as electron mass match up? And how do things like electron microscopes work if the electron does not exist?

There is FAR FAR too much evidence for the existing theory, and none for the ideas proposed in this thread.

The electron does exist but it is misnamed. It is really a south pole magnetic unit. Atom smashers are giving photos of particles. They can tell mass and charge accurately. Electron microscopes work. Electronics and circuity work. It is not the devices invented that have the problem. It is the theory to explain what is actually happening that has contradictions in it. If it has contradictions it means something is wrong with it.

The theory to explain it, should be changed to magnetism, not electric charge. This would eventually lead to further progess without contradictions. And also, levitating things on the earth's magnetic field like Leedskalnin did and the Pyramid builders probably did.

When the theory is completely right it will make predictions that can be proven that you will not have if the theory is flawed.

The devices are the result of the theory.

We have a brilliant understanding of unified electromagnetism, it is simply unbelievably accurate, we know that magnetism is just a relativistic electrostatic effect... it's amazing how it all fits together and every single experiment ever conducted using this theory turns out to match it perfectly...

I find it very funny you complain of lack of time to spend in cyberspace and yet keep responding... Anyhoo.

-------------------------------------------

I post mostly on christian forums, on bible issues and trying to save infidels from the fires of hell is the prime conscern, for me.

Just a thought -- if you started a company making machines that use the ideas you have -- again being able to move several tons of material around (even if limited to non-daylight hours) without cranes or other heavy machinery -- would make you a boatload of money. Money which you could then spend to reach a lot more people who you are trying to save rather than just trying to reach a few over the Internet. The two goals aren't mutually exclusive.

-------------------------------------

Anyhow, if this is your attitude, then you probably should just drop your claim, at least on this forum. Because you haven't posted any convincing evidence whatsoever, and until you do, you will be met with extreme skepticism. The current theory has been tested many thousands of times over and works pretty doggone well. Your theory has a few unvalidated stories behind it. I'm going to stick with the current theory.

I could give you the experiment I did for that and the evidence I got, but it would be stopped by the atheist moderators here.

No you wouldn't.

Show us.

Any moderators try to stop you, I will shoot them into space.

What do atheists have to do with any of this, anyways? If you have an experiment, I'd love to see it, and I'd love to know the methodology and equipment you've used, as well as your results.

Then we can carry on with duplicating your results... I don't see how any of this has to do with religious beliefs.

It's how science works. You need to give us the method first, though, and stop evading for 30+ posts.

I post mostly on christian forums, on bible issues and trying to save infidels from the fires of hell is the prime conscern, for me. not making money or science. *Emphasis mine*

So, in other words, you don't particularly care about finding the truth, or pursuing knowledge. Point taken.

If I recall correctly, the scientific community is known to be so open minded that they have even published an experiment, in a peer reviewed journal, conducted by an 11 year old girl not to long ago.

If it is as valid as you claim it to be, why would we discard it? It does not matter to us what your age is, or what your personal beliefs happen to be...

The electron does exist but it is misnamed. It is really a south pole magnetic unit.

The problem with your hypothesis is that magnetism is the result of electric current...

Unless, of course, you can show us that this is not the case, but for that you will need mathematics, and some innovative way of deriving the correct units.

Atom smashers are giving photos of particles. They can tell mass and charge accurately. Electron microscopes work. Electronics and circuity work. It is not the devices invented that have the problem. It is the theory to explain what is actually happening that has contradictions in it. If it has contradictions it means something is wrong with it.

List all the contradictions then. Chances are they are misconceptions rather than problems with the theories themselves.

The theory to explain it, should be changed to magnetism, not electric charge. This would eventually lead to further progess without contradictions.

Read above.

And also, levitating things on the earth's magnetic field like Leedskalnin did and the Pyramid builders probably did.

When the theory is completely right it will make predictions that can be proven that you will not have if the theory is flawed.

The Earth's magnetic field is far weaker than even an ordinary refrigerator magnet. It is extremely unlikely that the Earth's magnetic field could have been used to lift large stones. Furthermore, we already have a pretty good idea of how the pyramids were built using simple tools, without having to invoke extraordinary claims.

The Egyptians had electricity?

Actually, there is some evidence that they had crude chemical batteries, but the voltage was extremely low, so I wouldn't precisely say they had electricity.. they could probably use it for ceremonial purposes.

Actually, there is some evidence that they had crude chemical batteries, but the voltage was extremely low, so I wouldn't precisely say they had electricity.. they could probably use it for ceremonial purposes.

They were not in Egypt though. The earliest known battery, which you might be familiar with, is the Baghdad battery. However, it dates to around 250 B.C.E to 250 C.E., a full 2500 years after the Egyptians built their pyramids.

Furthermore, the historical records suggest that they did not even know the underlying principles behind electrical phenomenon.

List all the contradictions then. Chances are they are misconceptions rather than problems with the theories themselves.

Get on google and look up: contradictions electromagnetic math

13000 results, first 10 pages presented

You can go down the list and find maybe 2 or 3 genuine contradictions per page.

Years ago I downloaded a page full of math contradictions in electromagnetic theory. On a another computer I had. I know that it can be found if you look for it.

Get on google and look up: contradictions electromagnetic math

13000 results, first 10 pages presented

You can go down the list and find maybe 2 or 3 genuine contradictions per page.

Years ago I downloaded a page full of math contradictions in electromagnetic theory. On a another computer I had. I know that it can be found if you look for it.

First four pages of results turned up nothing. You sure?

Indeed, the first twelve pages didn't turn up anything.

I got a better idea, why don't you go look for it, and show where we can download this page. Or, you can show us right off the top of your head some of these glaring contradictions that plague classical electromagnetic theory. If they are as numerous as you claim, then surely they would be easy to find, wouldn't it?