The Secret of Black Hole and Hawking's End Theory

onuroztas

I want to share my research with you here again ... Everybody does not know exactly what this mystery more ... Black Hole, after the energy of a star, a cool drink and then bend to the bend into the matter being compressed, the compression of radio-active particles and the temperature warming and activate them and the explosion is created.

This formation occurs after a big explosion. The power of this explosion is powerful enough to split the atom objects. Here I want to collect the actual attention here. Atom division of ... Now, after the explosion of the object is an object of the atoms are ... After that explosion of the atom through the electron energy through the open ion enters phase ...

And begins to attract each other. After this shot of atomic energy by reacting to reveal. This "reverse" is energy. Thus any object entering the orbit through the withdrawal of its own ... This force never a fixed point of light entering the orbit can not remain in the black hole can not be ... That 2nd The most important point here ... Because there is only an object is made up of atoms. Therefore, we light our eyes can not see the collision of atoms, but we can not see atoms and reflects microwave ... Of atomic energy and he also already micro wave action as a result of the impasse never out ... However, the removal of atomic energy in the outer layer of the black hole thanks to some system as a visible light. In the new theory of black holes Hawking's gate to another time ... Never in the door can not be another time ...

Black hole to force an object enters can never get rid of ... Assuming that survived ... The center has reached an object ... Head passed from ... Head through the north-south direction, even if we assume that in any way to the black hole can not exceed a time other than ... Just south of the black hole of direction will see you again ... So jump off the inside of the circle diğelim the circle that we move to the other party, such as ... To the opposite side of the circle for us in the same way we look at what you see will be so ... Now 3rd Let us come to the most important aspect ...

So, what is it falling objects? Black holes and the object to the center of the whip to force the pace of a million of seconds (1.0 × 10 ^ -6) by entering the atom is divided into overheating ... Because the nature of black holes "to react with each other from falling atoms combine" occurs ... Therefore, the energy of atoms is divided into objects called atomic objects, and thus go to any place will not participate in the structure of black holes ...

Why black hole outside inwards absorption? Because of the rapid movement of black holes, orbiting one flow can lead to excessive ... This trend of black holes in the surface cooling starts. A reason for the expansion caused by cooling the energy hole. Central to the energy flows from the orbits of the biggest reasons this is not later than ... And so it continues to cooling centers ...

The center of the black hole by the end of the cooling, it ends the life of the black hole ... If the black hole is an object and bend it again to drink the same stages with big explosion was started again ... This is an empty circle of the black hole is not the greatest proof of the difference ... And everyone else in the hope broke a description ...

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

we are reply, please...

• 1 month later...
I think it's Stanley Unwin!

I'm not talking about people you...

I'll send you turn the original text.

My English is not good ... You turn from Turkish to English. Believe this year will hit the mark theory.

I expect help from you. Please turn my text.

• 2 months later...

Character - turn this text into English
corner_tl.gif corner_tr.gif
tail.gif
Kara DElik... Yine Araştırmalarımı burada sizlerle paylaşmak istiyorum... Herkes bu gizemin daha tam ne olduğunu bilememektedir... Kara Delik içe enerjisini bitirmiş bir yıldızın, soğuyarak içe bükülmesi ve bundan sonra içe bükülmenin verdiği madde sıkışmaları, radyoaktif parçaçıkların sıkışıp ısınarak ve bu ısının onları aktif ederek patlayıp oluşmasıdır. Bu oluşum büyük bir patlamadan sonra ouşur. Bu patlamanın gücü cisimlere atomlara bölecek kadar güçlüdür. İşte asıl dikkati buraya toplamak istiyorum. Atomlara bölünme... Artık ortada bir cisim yok cismin patlamasından sonra atomlar var... Atıomlar da işte bu patlamadan sonra elektronlar sayesinde açığa çıkan enerji sayesinde iyonlaşma evresine girer... Ve birbirini çekmeye başlar. Bu çekim tamamlandıktan sonra atomlar tepkimeye girerek enerji açığa çıkarırlar. Bu "ters" enerjidir. Şöyleki yörüngesine giren herhangi bir cismi kendisine doğru çekmesi... Bu çekim kuvvetine kapılan ışık asla sabit bir noktada kalamaz ve karadelikten geçemez... İşte 2. en önemli noktada burada... Çünkü sadece atomlardan oluşmuş bir cisim var. Bu nedenle ışık bizim gözümüzün göremeyeceği atomlara çarpar fakat biz atomların yansıttığı mikro dalgaları göremeyiz... Zaten o mikro dalgalar da atomların enerji ve hareketi sonucunda asla dışarı çıkmaz... Ancak atomların çıkardığı enerji karadeliğin dış katmanında ışık olarak bazı sistemler sayesinde görünür. Hawking`in yeni teoreminde ise karadelik başka zamanın kapısı... Asla başka zamanın kapısı olamaz... Karadeliğin çekim kuvvetine giren bir cisim asla kurtalamaz... Farzedelimki kurtuldu... Cisim merkeze bir şekilde ulaştı... Merkezden geçti... Merkezden geçse dahi kuzey-güney istikametinden gittiğini varsayarsak hiçbir şekilde karadelikten başka bir zamana geçemez... sadece güney istikametinden karadeliği tekrar görür... yani diğelimki çemberin içinden atlayarak çemberin bize göre karşı tarafına geçilmesi gibi... Çemberin bize göre karşı tarafa bakarsak ne görüyorsak aynı şekilde öyle kalacaktır... Şimdi 3. en önemli noktaya gelelim... Peki giren cisim ne oluyor... Cisim karadeliğin çekim kuvvetine kaplarak merkeze doğru saniyenin milyonda bir hızla (1, 0 × 10^-6) girerek aşırı ısınarak atomlara bölünür... Çünkü karadeliğin yapısı "birbiriyle tepkimeye giren atomların birleşmesinden" oluşur... Bu nedenle atomun enerjisi cismi de atoma böler ve böylece cisim hiçbir yere gitmeyerek karadeliğin yapısına katılır... Böylece karadeliğin enerjisi her geçen gün artar ve gelişleye başlar... Bu genişleme sonucunda yörüngesine hangi cisim girerse girsin asla kurtulamaz... Yalnız karadeliğin bu devasal genişlemesi bir süre sonra dış katmanların içe doğru soğumasıyla yok olur ve karadeliğin yaşamı sona erer... Neden karadelik dıştan içe doğru soğur... Çünkü karadelğin hızlı bir şekilde hareketi yörüngesinde aşırı bir akıma yol açar... Bu akım karadeliğin yüzeyini soğutmaya başlar. Soğumasının bir sebebi de genişlemesinden kaynaklanan enerji açığıdır. Merkezden yörüngelere enerji akışının daha geç olması bunun en büyük sebebidir... Ve böylece soğuma merkeze kadar devam eder... En sonun da da karadeliğin merkezinin soğumasıyla yaşamı sona erer... Eğer karadelik bir cisim olsaydı tekrar içe bükülür ve büyük patlamayla aynı evre tekrar başlardı... Bu da karadeliğin boş bir çemberden farkının olmadığına en büyük kanıt... Ve herkesin başka zaman umudunu kıran bir açıklama...
corner_bl.gif corner_br.gif

please turn this text into English...This is my full summary of hypothesis.I know this text a friend request from you to your Turkish to English translation is to make...Then the text can be fully understood