Not so much homework...

Gag Me

I`m having a problem...

I`m a great essay writer when it comes to fabricating things or making it really connecting but research papers are not my thing.

Just a disclaimer I`m nor looking for someone to write an essay for me, I`m simply looking for some possible sources that can help me.

My topic is extraterrestrial life, it`s very broad at the moment, but I`m sure I can condense it down.

My main focus is other galaxies with possible life and The Arecibo Message/reply.

I know i probably sound really dumb right now, but I admit, I procrastinated [which happens more than i`d like to confess].

Any help whatsoever would be amazing, [especially since I have to have an interview for one of my sources *cough cough*, if it`s even possible to have an interview on my subject.]

I`ll be sure to edit this post as my time permits me.

• 2 weeks later...

"My main focus is other galaxies with possible life and The Arecibo Message/reply."

Yes.. that is a bit broad. It might help to explain whether your essay is trying to mark an argument, explain something, or another thing entirely.

If your subject is argumentative, it might help to browse this forum (and many others) on this subject or any thread like "Do you believe in aliens?" and search for the really smart guy's long detailed post countering hundreds of posters drawing on dozens of fields of research...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When writing a research paper, I always start by forming my topic into as specific a question as possible. In your case, I might write something along the lines of "How likely is it that there is life on other planets?" or maybe "Is it worthe the effort to look for extraterrestrial life?" From here, it should be much easier to pick a stance and gather evidence.