Essential Detoxing

Essential detoxing of the body to remove the toxin build up must figure prominently in our weekly detox program. We see so many allergies in our

modern day society it echoes the past. Deep cleansing in days gone by was seen as good as going to church as we still do for moral and spiritual guidance.The sweat lodge and saunas were considered a spiritual place and

an essential part of the deep cleansing of the body and mind . The native american indians held the sweat lodge as a sacred part of there living .

And we look at the romans for example an advancing civilisation that grew into an empire , good sanitation , clean water and essential detoxing.

The ritual bathing consisted of a good pre cleanse with essential oils and a

scraping of the body to remove surface toxins followed by a dip pool to remove excess toxins andd then the sauna to deep cleanse induce sweating and remove and assist the body in cleansing deep into the pores .

We take this practice for granted but , the other essential thing is to use

good detoxing substances , red wine for example , the use of herbal tonics

even fasting and ridding the body of food but alowing antioxidant fluids to assist the natural detox , it sort of echoes lent , when we get mental conditioning to resist or give up something its that determination thing.

I'm curious if you have any scientific support for that, or even a description of the toxins involved.

As for allergies, the hygiene hypothesis is that too much cleaning (i.e., not enough exposure to dirt and bacteria) is what causes allergies...

In addition toxicants have a wide variety of properties. Many of which are readily stored in tissues (especially in adipose, in case of lipophilic substances). You generally cannot simply sweat them out. Most of toxins will exist via urine rather than sweat. However especially a number of synthetic substances (many of which are organohalogens) are very persistent.

Finally antioxidants do roughly nothing with regards to detoxification. Oxidative stress response is a completely different pathway.

"Essential detoxing of the body to remove the toxin build up must figure prominently in our weekly detox program."

Or what? How can you say it "must figure prominently". In my case (and many others too) it simply doesn't figure at all. Your assertion is, therefore, false.

This sentence "We see so many allergies in our modern day society it echoes the past. " doesn't actually mean anything that I can see.

" Deep cleansing in days gone by was seen as good as going to church as we still do for moral and spiritual guidance."

So, as an atheist it's no suprise that I see deep cleansing as a useless waste of time then.

"The sweat lodge and saunas were considered a spiritual place and

an essential part of the deep cleansing of the body and mind . "

And comets were considered a protent from the Gods, but we have generally grown out of that now.

Assuming that this "The native american indians held the sweat lodge as a sacred part of there living ." is true, doesn't mean that they were correct, they also thought smoking was a good idea.

"And we look at the romans for example an advancing civilisation that grew into an empire , good sanitation , clean water and essential detoxing."

Since the Romans are often suspected of having come to grief due to lead poisoning it's not shrewd to put them forward as an advert for detoxing.

Also, since they didn't have soap, their sanitation practicies could be said to leave something to be desired.

"The ritual bathing consisted of a good pre cleanse with essential oils and a

scraping of the body to remove surface toxins followed by a dip pool to remove excess toxins andd then the sauna to deep cleanse induce sweating and remove and assist the body in cleansing deep into the pores ."

That ritual might have been a great way to relax. Do you have any evidence at all that it removed toxins (as oposed to just a bit of dirt)?

"We take this practice for granted but ,"

No we don't.

So perhaps you will understand that I can't be bothered to parse, never mind reply to "the other essential thing is to use

good detoxing substances , red wine for example , the use of herbal tonics

even fasting and ridding the body of food but alowing antioxidant fluids to assist the natural detox , it sort of echoes lent , when we get mental conditioning to resist or give up something its that determination thing.".

You have to define most of the compound nouns in that before I can really comment on it.

Do you realise this is a scientific forum?