link for structure of complexes

ChemSiddiqui

does anyone know where to look up the structure of complexes.... I am after strontium carbonate , sodium nitrate and diaqua calcium sulphate.

Any link that would lead to answer to my question will be great. Thanks!.

I'm not sure if you'd consider any of those things to be "complexes" per-se, which usually refers to transition metals with bound ligands. Perhaps the right word for what you want is a database of crystal structures? Maybe someone in the geology department (if you have one) could help if the chem. department is useless.

I'm not sure if you'd consider any of those things to be "complexes" per-se, which usually refers to transition metals with bound ligands. Perhaps the right word for what you want is a database of crystal structures? Maybe someone in the geology department (if you have one) could help if the chem. department is useless.

nicely pointed out thanks, my mistake .it was just written down in haste, i think. I dont need them anymore because I wanted them to be put into slides i was making but now they arent needed.

thanks for your suggestion though!