Apollo Moon Landings-Real or staged?

P_Rog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in class now, so I'll keep it short.

I do think we landed on the moon, but the idea that the United States staged the "First" moon landing is very complelling. I watched the Fox special on the moon landing. It's funny how video of that landing seen on sites like NASA or channels like discovery, differ from the videos/photos on the fox special.

Even if we were the first to visit the moon (which is a great acomplishment), why would we ant to go back. There is nothing there for us. The main issue in space exploration should be mars and colonizing it. Even if the atmoshpere is uninhabitable now. If mars did have water and volcanic activities, caves under the surface should be many and humans can colonize these caves.

*also, I just reg. last night and this is my first post. SHOW ME SOME LOVE*

The moon is a ball of dust, with no atmosphere. If we did colonize the moon it would be one of the biggest economical disasters in history. We would take all that money and loss it even before the project would be done. This is because the moon is constantly being bombarded by meteorites. Plus solar blast radiant waves from the sun would cause electrical problem and probably destroy any structures on the surface.

The difference in colonizing mars is that mars used to have volcanic activity. If it did (which must be proven first), then there should be enormous underground tunnels (like ones found on earth). Plus, mars has an atmosphere which would keep us safe from outside forces like meteors, solar rays, and solar radiation.

In the future, the moon would be a good waypoint for people traveling between earth and mars. Plus it’s unsafe to send astronauts to the moon because of the dangers and sun posses to them. If the sun blasted a solar ray towards the moon, the astronauts would only have about 10 min to escape. That would no happen. They would be dead.

First, mars and neighboring masses. Then more study of the sun. Then light speed to the outer regions of our universe. Anyway, this isn’t a topic I’m very knowledge at, I just wanted to post my first message. If I’m wrong, I ask for FORGIVENESS.

This is a very dumb subject. We did put humans on the moon, but it makes no sence to because they are in big danger on the surface. The Sun is always spitting out Fatal radiation into space. If one is blasted towards the moon, the astronauts have about ten minutes before their insinerated. No reason to send people to the moon. Last moon misson; 1972*no sure, but close.

The Moon is 250,000 miles from Earth so it is beyond the protection of Earth's radiation belts and the radiation belts trap and INTENSIFY radiation particles, forcing Moon travelors to pass through this deadly region. Space shuttle astronauts on a rare orbit of 350 miles reported seeing flashes of radiation in their eyes with their eyelids shut. Even sustained orbits of Earth at 250 miles altitude can expose astronauts to a FATAL dose of radiation in a mere ONE (1) HOUR, not counting solar flares (1000 rem is equal to 150,000 chest X-rays! A 10-hour solar flare would exceed radiation from 1-Million chest x-rays. That's why space shuttles and space stations orbit well below that altitude. This is according to the following technical articles from the official NASA website and its Space Physics Textbook( http://www.oulu.fi/~spaceweb/textbook/ ). Relevant sections are highlighted in red.

Therefore, NASA found it impossible to leave Earth orbit. Hence, the so-called Moon landings would have been faked with Hollywood technologies. Since Russia lacked these technologies, it defaulted to USA even though Russia was first to land an unmanned machine on the Moon.

fafalone: I have a good friend who also goes to UM and studying neruoscience. He is also the same age as you (83), so I just felt like saying that. His name is Ivan Dequsada. He has a extended jax and looks like a mad scientest.

Originally posted by PogoC7

You can more easily put up shields on the moon than you can on Mars.

Bear in mind that Mars has almost no atmosphere, as (afaik the current theory goes) it's getting ripped away by the solar wind because it hasn't got a magnetic enough core to deflect it.

We know we can get to the moon. It's also much closer, meaning if there were unforseen problems then it would be much easier to fix.

In addition, we're having trouble landing a mechanical Rover on Mars, let alone a human.

Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

You can more easily put up shields on the moon than you can on Mars.

Bear in mind that Mars has almost no atmosphere, as (afaik the current theory goes) it's getting ripped away by the solar wind because it hasn't got a magnetic enough core to deflect it.

We know we can get to the moon. It's also much closer, meaning if there were unforseen problems then it would be much easier to fix.

In addition, we're having trouble landing a mechanical Rover on Mars, let alone a human.

Yea, your right about the no atmosphere on mars. I should have remembered about that. But if we were going to make a decision on which to put more resources into, I think Mars would be a better decision. What benefits would we get going to the moon again. More research to explore Mars, more advances. Although, people would pay good amounts of money to visit the moon.

All we need on the moon is to build a big underground cave, make it airtight, and fetch some of the H2O from the craters to generate O2 to fill the air space. It really is going to be pretty easy to start commercially developing it in the near future. Solar power, mineral resources, low gravity, and ice. A mining engineers dream shopping list.

We just need to turn the space station into a heavy equipment factory to build a couple lunar back hoes and dozers.

Just aman

Originally posted by Adam

the moon landing was staged obiously, but it was to insure the success of landing. The actual landing did take place, the flag and a moon buggy are on moon right now. There's a lot of conspiracy and secrets going on with the whole "Darkside" of the moon issue.

So what was the tape that we saw of them landing on the moon. It had to be real the flag was not moving. But you say they had already made one, what makes you think that.? Just out of curiousity.

Originally posted by aman

All we need on the moon is to build a big underground cave, make it airtight, and fetch some of the H2O from the craters to generate O2 to fill the air space. It really is going to be pretty easy to start commercially developing it in the near future. Solar power, mineral resources, low gravity, and ice. A mining engineers dream shopping list.

We just need to turn the space station into a heavy equipment factory to build a couple lunar back hoes and dozers.

Just aman

I don't believe we should go and colonize other planets or moons in this case unless we all agree to take good care of it unlike our home Earth. It will be excellent for research though.