Apollo Moon Landings-Real or staged?

P_Rog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he uses it on anyone who has a differing opinion.

I've seen all the websites claiming they were "fake". No striking evidence that can't be explained. Look up some sites that refute the "false landings" claim...some good info.

Originally posted by *Marmite*

if they did, surely someone would be able to see the american flag on the moon with a telescope...or was it conviniently on the the dark side of the moon?

there aren't any cameras with that resolution yet around the moon. Personally I think it is all faked, A mate of mine met someone down at the pub who knew a tabloid reporter who said he'd seen the film set that they did it on down in the old London Docklands.

Why would the Gov't fake something that is both possible and certainly to be verified in the future.

If the Gov't really wanted to fake something it should be impossible and also unverifiable in the future.

There is to much evidence that shows we went to the moon and came back.

Just aman

I was just reading about research done to determin the structure of the moon. JPL scientists bounced a laser off a set of silica reflectors set up on the moon by Apollo astronauts. Those reflectors had to get up there and be positioned somehow.

Just aman

Thanks for the info, aman. I didn't really have a view either way.

While on the topic of gov't coverups, has there been any major event that was staged or covered up by the gov't that has been proved? I can't think of anything off the top of my head, soo....?

• 1 month later...

the moon landing was staged obiously, but it was to insure the success of landing. The actual landing did take place, the flag and a moon buggy are on moon right now. There's a lot of conspiracy and secrets going on with the whole "Darkside" of the moon issue.

Originally posted by Adam

the moon landing was staged obiously, but it was to insure the success of landing. The actual landing did take place, the flag and a moon buggy are on moon right now. There's a lot of conspiracy and secrets going on with the whole "Darkside" of the moon issue.

So what you're saying is

Theu faked the moon landings

then

to make sure that people would think they hadn't been faked

they really landed on the moon?

Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

So what you're saying is

Theu faked the moon landings

then

to make sure that people would think they hadn't been faked

they really landed on the moon?

I think he means the fake was on standby in case the landing failed.

Ofc, it doesn't matter what he did mean now that he can say that's what it was.