Eye from sky.

prateek

There is no doubt that ET life is out there...but are they keeping eye on us??

Thats the question.

Is that form of life intellegent enough???

Logically, if we find ET life we will sent our probes like on mars.

So have they sent there technologies here??

Edited by prateek

There is no doubt that ET life is out there...but are they keeping eye on us??

Thats the question.

Is that form of life intellegent enough???

Logically, if we find ET life we will sent our probes like on mars.

So have they sent there technologies here??

Your first statement is a guess, an opinion, there is no direct evidence that 'ET' exists, to suggest an ET is out there looking at us assumes they have the same/similar or more advanced technology than we do. At the risk of being a party pooper I would like to point out that however many 'intelligent' lifeforms evolve in a universe 1, just one has to be first - it could be us however mathematically remote.

And so far apart from probability and statistics we have no evidence of any life wherever we look. I agree with Mr Hawking on this point, we should keep our heads down, contact with an alien species would more likely lead to the anhilation of both species, we would have no defence for any of their diseases nor they to ours, both 'sides' would be highly suspicious of whether the other was able to keep things free of contamination. Would you 'trade' biological examples with ET so he can check contact was safe or would you be afraid he might use those samples to manufacture a biological weapon which could be used against you.

Sending probes to ET maybe he might see them as a threat and 'nuetralise' them you might be offended at this and retailiate - my hope is that we don't meet/discover or have any contact with ET while I'm alive, again in common with Prof Hawking.

So far the only place we can be sure that happy friendly warm cuddly cute little aliens exist is hollywood, along with wormholes, timetravel, warpdrives etc etc.

Edited by Megabrain
Consecutive posts merged.