wuts a Yawn

A Childs Mind

Okay this beyond a joke, please start spelling as if you had respect for the people reading your posts.

A yawn is a heavy inhalation and exhalation of breath accompanied by a contraction of a lot of the muscles in the head - so that the noise caused by breathing that would usually be dampened, isn't.

I spelled one word wrong please lay off

I'll bold the words that are wrongly spelled, since you mentioned a number:

I have herd many things for wut a yawn does. but i want to see if thers facts behind wut a yawn is

I count four. There are only 23 words in your post, which means that you misspelled over 17% of your entire two sentence post.

Anyway, that's the beside the fact. Can you please try answering some of your own questions, and then come here when you need clarification on specific points? That's really a lot better of an approach to use.

Not all social customs and group behaviors are laid out in writing. In this particular case, it's less about the letter of the rules and more about the spirit of the site and the nature of its membership.

Not gonna work. You're posting in an online community, and it's up to you to understand that community... Not for people who are trying to help you to ignore you when you don't like what they have to say.