water :so much to understand

chari

hello all,

i am a new member .i am a huge fan of leonardo da vinci.but i specialize in the study of chemistry and especially water: our life force.i am also a football fan.(aresenal).

ok.there was my. intro here is what i mean when i say that there is so much to understand in H20.

i recently read a book on water & how it absorbs information and shows a difference in the crystals.

EXP: NO 1

there were photographs of the crystals when certain music was played like

beethoven,mozart,elvis etc

and it was amazing

when they played beethoven the crystal was like a gold star

when they played mozart it was like a silver star

and this is the coolest

when e.p heart break hotel was played

in the begining :it was shaped like a golden heart

in the middle :pieces of it broke of (like a heart break

in the end :the pieces were trying to come back together

heavy metal and the crystal had ripples and if u look closely it was like a skull

EXP.NO 2

the water was frozen and they wrote stuff on a paper and stuck it to the test tube in which the frozen water was kept.

woow! it was amazing

first they wrote you idiot on one of them

it was as if u drop a stone i water

80% of the human body is water.imagine i u call someone a fool all the water in their body becomes totally sick and they feel like the water coz its a part of them.

they wrote love on the water and it was a beautifulgold star.

beautiful: a kind of aspread out gold stars

soul: a golden star wiuth a heart in the centre

ugly:too sick to describe

thank you .a huge gold crystal

u make me sick >cant describe it

see the photo>

soul>nov1_smsoul.jpg make me sick>makemesick.jpg

angel and devil>2003-1-4-water-crystal-1.gif

heavz metal*music

>

theres more .but the book iread was in german so it didnt have the negative things like when they wrote hitler on it

now u see how interesting water is

with regards to the musical side of it, it would be logical to assume that the types of frequencies emmited has an impact on crystal formation. it would be interesting to see what a single tone sine wave would produce and then a square wave at the same frequency. it`s already know that ultra sonic frequencies in liquid water can cause cavitation, naturaly upon freezing the crystaline structure would be different :)

as for the words LOL, I`de like to try it with a Dyslexic :)

tthis is just what the life force can do it is amazing.i am going to tryit.its done by freezing the water ,writing what u want ,then removeit cut up a slice and then tto the microscope.

be carefull of your light source too, a flourescent type and reflected maybe better than the normal incandescent bulb types, you don`t want heat damage, use a polarised source as well, it`ll show the crystals better :)

well if you`ve already got the basics, I don`t see any reason why not :)

it`ll just take a bit of thought and problem solving along the way, I don`t see any reason why it can`t be made to work experimentaly and achieve satisfactory results :)

the main problen will be veiwing the slices of ice providing you can find a way to slice it in the 1`st place, personaly, I`de grow them in slices to start with, a perfectly clean glass slide and cover with a layer of pure water in between them would be a good start, and also cut down on freezing time and provide a time buffer befor melting due to the slight insulation properties the glass will have :)

just a thought :)

tthis is just what the life force can do it is amazing.i am going to tryit.its done by freezing the water ,writing what u want ,then removeit cut up a slice and then tto the microscope.

would a regular microscope work in these cases?

i think a normal compound microscope wud work.

i lost my password so thats y i changed my user name.

(its a big parapharnelia to get it back thru email coz i m working ona slow connection) :mad: