New Guy Here

Kyle!

Hey There-

Just found this little gem of a website/forum and loved it. So, I decided to sign up. I actually found it while searching if Bologna would ruin car paint to debunk an argument. I really got interested in the site when I saw that Chuck fellows argument about the "Hiroshima Hoax". I had some good arguments to bring from my military schooling and ordnance background. Then, I realized it was closed, and he was banned. Oh, well. Here I am.

I love science, and learning anything. I have no real science background (other than what I learned in school as a kid). My wife is going to school to be a general prac. so I get to listen in on her homework and studies. I'm currently active duty in the Army (see my signature). Been in nearly 6 years, and just signed on for another bump. I'm you're atypical hippie, army veteran. I try to avoid being a gun toting meathead:-)

I look forward to coming by and reading what the latest threads are, and hopefully learning something. This place seems chock full of information. Hopefully I can bring something to the table as well.

Kyle

Niceville, FL

:Just saw the "greetings" thread, sorry about posting it here:

Edited by Kyle!
Posted in wrong area.

well, we never turn anyone away if they have a genuine interest in learning. infact, compared to most forums is astonishingly hard to get kicked out of here, yet some still manage it.

always good to know that a nations army isn't full of gun toting meatheads although i suppose that would prefferable to gun toting robots controlled by an AI called skynet :P

always good to know that a nations army isn't full of gun toting meatheads although i suppose that would prefferable to gun toting robots controlled by an AI called skynet :P

That depends whose side you are on.

Welcome Kyle, always nice to see a new member who writes in sentences :D