Past life... Plz Read im doing an experiment

A Childs Mind

Do you have any type of recollection of your previous life as to who and where?? Can you remember?

I am doing some research at the moment..

Would appreciate some feedback no matter how outlandish it may sound!!! ....

I am a firm believer that we have all had past lives and was wondering if anyone has any type of memories about there previous lives... whether they have been here before or in another dimension does'nt matter...

Don't be shy...

And Be honest...

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Like me i belive i was a cat. I dont no i have comone dreams and vishions of cats

Like me i belive i was a cat. I dont no i have comone dreams and vishions of cats
Recurring dreams are pretty normal - sometimes psychologists will read into them but for the most part dreams are just dreams - there's no particular reason to jump to supernatural explanations when no explanation is necessary.

How do you validate information in such research? Someone could easily just be messing with you, so you'll have to evaluate if they are, and all you have to go on is your own personal bias to determine if what they say seems factual or made up. That will naturally bias your research towards your own personal bias.

A palm reader once told me this was my first life... but I also had an old soul apparently. If I had to suspect, I'd say I was a lemur for a long time.

Does this mean that the total amount of life forms is constant?

Because, if the total amount of life forms is NOT constant, then we have a problem here:

Are there also novices who had no other life before? And is it possible that you don't come back, because the total amount of life forms on earth is reduced (or does that simply mean that the queue becomes longer)?

Anyway, I cannot remember any previous lives, which probably means I was NOT an elephant (elephants are known for having a good memory). Maybe I was an amoeba.

Can't recall any past life and how accurate is the apparent data about past lives. Are people completely accurate with historical details?

the only references we have a re history books and that is the same for people claiming to have had past lives. it isn't hard to study up on one person and then invent some details not recorded in the books.

............... why dose every one have to read deep into information............ if i may say so this was my reserch tbh. to see if people take a simple question and blow it out of perportion. few acualy go along and have fun with it. but people are so caught up on being smart all the time they forget wut life is about. stop dwelling over knowledge for once and have fun. be randome.

............... why dose every one have to read deep into information............ if i may say so this was my reserch tbh. to see if people take a simple question and blow it out of perportion. few acualy go along and have fun with it. but people are so caught up on being smart all the time they forget wut life is about. stop dwelling over knowledge for once and have fun. be randome.

If you say you are doing "research", of course people are going to take the topic seriously.

What did you expect?

Adults, especially adults of a scientifically rational persuasion, don't generally go around de-railing people's research efforts with idiotic comments.

Isn't going to a science forum and stating you are doing research and concluding people should have more fun... kinda like going to a race and concluding people are always in a hurry?

We come here to joke, have fun, discuss politics, and to a large degree dwell over knowledge... but that doesn't mean that's how we spend the majority of our time. :)

Adults, especially adults of a scientifically rational persuasion, don't generally go around de-railing people's research efforts with idiotic comments.

Speak for your self man....that's like my hobby.

*plays with buttons*

Scientist - "Who are you?"

Me - "Oh I just saw the building, thought I'd come by see what you were up to...what is this?"

Scientist - "Particle accelerator...it;s.."

*cuts off scientist*

Me' "Cooooollllll...what happens if turn this knob?"

Scientist- "young man, do you understand....WAIT ARE YOU CRAZY!"

Me- "hmmm...fancy stufffffff!"

*pushes more buttons*

Me- "Why is there a siren going off?."

That problem in CERN....on my holidays...yeah...