The conciousness wow

A Childs Mind

Absolutely FREE ..... Please listen ... Be aware.... wake up .... steer your mind towards the Golden Age ... And please don't dismiss ....

http://www.supermindevolutionsystem.com/page1/

I just wish more and more people would realize the HUman Consciousness is more powerful than people can imagine....Yes the Elite are controlling us... Most of our thought patterns are directed by them,and at the moment they are writing the script.

BUT WE CAN CHANGE THE SCRIPT

I believe we are ready for change. There are more people waking up realizing what is being presented is not reality. And the time has come for change.

Yes the Elite are controlling us... Most of our thought patterns are directed by them,and at the moment they are writing the script.

If "They" were controlling our very thoughts, why would They allow you to think that They are?

I don't think my thoughts are controlled. However it may be more accurate to say that our communications and website use are carefully monitored and the time may arise when thoughts could be read using Terahertz technology. I am in touch with people who claim to be affected by such technologies as lab rats. It is quite frightening.

I don't think my thoughts are controlled. However it may be more accurate to say that our communications and website use are carefully monitored and the time may arise when thoughts could be read using Terahertz technology. I am in touch with people who claim to be affected by such technologies as lab rats. It is quite frightening.

I'm in touch with a guy who claims crop circles and 'auras' can explain everything, and enable one to burn wood in a vacuum. On an unrelated note, he recently shot and killed a man.