If "psionic" energy were real...

Daecon

Lot of options to choose from. There's Chi, there's The Force, there's "Hacking the Matrix" if robots are in fact concealing a catastrophic spoon shortage. For fun, it would be interesting to pretend various fruits and vegetables contained psionic energies that could be consumed and absorbed, then harness the powers of a great many bananas and unleash wrathful blasts of telekinetic power upon all my enemies.

Well, if you call it energy, it has to be measured in joules, and it has to come from somewhere. So the chemical energy in food (sugars, etc.) is an obvious source, which the brain could somehow [insert black box technobabble] convert into work at a distance, which could still could still obey the laws of motion, thermodynamics, etc.

Well since I'm probably a higher being, and the universe is all a figment of my imagination and I live it in my dreams, then technically I could do whatever I wanted if I thought hard enough.

To do this, I would have to start taking control of my dream. Maybe try some lucid dream walking techniques the next time I go to sleep and dream of this universe. ....maybe I wouldn't waste my time writing on online forums then. :P