Who is the Censoring Whore and Why?

NavajoEverclear

Grrr, I tried to get the first episodes but I could only get the first one, in two parts, in about a 200 by 150 pixel size or something, recorded with a camcorder... and I haven't watched them so as not to ruin it. In fact, I'll delete them now.

... there we go. By the way, do you actually have all the Voyager series on DVD? We've got the entire thing on VHS here but not DVD... cost about £2000 or something over seven years for that. :/

We've got the entire thing on VHS here but not DVD... cost about £2000 or something over seven years for that. :/

Yeah same here, I have about 2/3 of it on VHS :-(

I may stream them to my HD and then sell them.

It's true, you can legally make backups of your own media if you own it in the first place. ROM's on PC's for console computer games are legal if you own the game in the first place, just as backing up you own films is legal. And whereas I'm not so sure about Canada as it's been almost 10 years since we moved to the UK from there ;), I'll bet it's the same there. I think those laws are international.

Hmm, 100th post. I'm a baryon now... but which one?

It's true' date=' you can legally make backups of your own media if you own it in the first place. ROM's on PC's for console computer games are legal if you own the game in the first place, just as backing up you own films is legal. And whereas I'm not so sure about Canada as it's been almost 10 years since we moved to the UK from there ;), I'll bet it's the same there. I think those laws are international.

Hmm, 100th post. I'm a baryon now... but which one?[/quote']

I dont think you can buy something make a copy and sell it here in Canada, it says things like that for songs,movies, and shows.

Theres been alot of hype from the police and govenment that want to crack down on people selling copied music cds.

Ah, right, I see. I'm not so sure about copying something and then selling the original... so long as you have the original, you can copy it, but that's all I know. :/

No, i didnt say copying something and selling the original I said copying and selling copies its illegal.

Well, of course, otherwise pirating software would be legal. I was referring to copying the original and then selling the original, which you could only do once.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic of even the off-topic slant to the original point. What was it again? ;)

Well' date=' of course, otherwise pirating software would be legal. I was referring to copying the original and then selling the original, which you could only do once.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic of even the off-topic slant to the original point. What was it again? ;)[/quote']

Ohh...oh.ohhhh.oh yes...oh...now I get it.You cant do that either for some movies.

is that ur pic on the avatar?? if it is then u are proper fit!!! *whistles"

No, I have the Pi symbol in a nice bold letter.Actually from the movie Pi.Its the poster I think.

The image I posted is just neat.Can anyone guess who it is?Where? :)

You were talking to me right?