going to start on a uni physics course :D

dpt90

me and a few other students in my class chose to take the oppertinity to do a uni course at school for free, and i just wanted to know what are some really basic topics i should read up on, and keep my self prepared and brace myself because i hear its gonna be psychotically hard :D

If I understood you correctly then it's going to be an introduction course, so

- You will probably not need to know much about physics in advance.

- Instead, if you really want to prepare then practice a bit basic math: Integration and differentiation, rearranging equations, solving systems of equations, exponential and logarithmic function.

no its a proper course, and by the end of the year i would have already done first year uni at grade 11 :D

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

no its a proper course, and by the end of the year i would have already finnished first year of uni physics at grade 11 :D

Edited by dpt90
Consecutive posts merged.

i looked up that book....Oct 16, 1984 seems to be a long time ago.......i know scientific things dont really change, but my teacher says uni level chemistry things are constanly changing and improving.......would it really help me?