Ferrero Rocher OR Lindt

TimbaLanD

Ferrero Rocher OR Lindt  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Ferrero Rocher OR Lindt

although I`m not a chocoholic and have to be in the mood to eat it, Lindt anyday!

I like the 70% and the 85% cocoa Dark choc, that and a pot of fresh black coffee and I`m as happy as a dog with 2 dicks :D

it`s great for cooking with too.

although I`m not a chocoholic and have to be in the mood to eat it, Lindt anyday!

I like the 70% and the 85% cocoa Dark choc, that and a pot of fresh black coffee and I`m as happy as a dog with 2 dicks :D

it`s great for cooking with too.

Now she has two dicks!

Lindt, but only because Goddiva, Thomas Haas and Chocoatl where all not options!

I agree with hermanntrude. You definitely get less frills with lindt. Although, homemade truffles still pwn both.

Oooh yeah, i wish that was a thread option.

i don't think I've ever had anything by Lindt, or at least not actively that I knew about, but I don't like the other...

I would go for Lindt (at least for a number of their chocolate varieties), but I noticed something weird and I wonder if anyone could verify. It appears to me that the Lindt chocolate in the US (even if manufactured outside) is sweeter than what you would get in Europe. Has anyone else been able to compare it?

Not meaning to be a nitpick, but the poll is comparing a particular choclate, with a choclate company. It doesn't make sense.
LOL. Yeah, I'm sure the OP means these things:

lindor_lindt_truffles.jpg

fullZZZZZZTVC051231143025PIC.jpg

My vote goes for Rocher. Lindt truffles suck chocolate b@||$. (That and you can't beat hazelnuts)

This is so not a fair vote they are both awesome...

I think Ferrero Roche would have to be better as a single thing but lindt come in different flavours.

As 1nc4rnation said, I also assumed he was talking about them as they are a similar style of product.