How to delete your own thread?

While it's not impossible for someone to do this for you, the short answer is, no. You cannot delete something from the board once it's been submitted.

http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=439215#post439215

Think about it this way, Tsadi. Once you squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube, you can't put it back in. If you're not ready to use the toothpaste, don't squeeze the tube. You'll have to live with it once you have.

if you ask a member of staff and provide a GOOD reason why it should be done, it will be considered.

the Best way to do this would be to Report your thread using the , wait for it.... "Report Thread/Post" button and then add your reason, that way we can act upon it more efficiently.

it`s the little black `!` in the red triangle.

I looked it and my reason doesn't violate the rules, it's not spam, advertising or violation. So i probably can't get it deleted. Sorry for the trouble. I'll just put an addendum on the thread asking people to ignore it.

Thanks.

I looked it and my reason doesn't violate the rules, it's not spam, advertising or violation. So i probably can't get it deleted. Sorry for the trouble. I'll just put an addendum on the thread asking people to ignore it.

Thanks.

You can always ask one of us to take a look at it anyways and provide your reasoning. We're pretty reasonable people :)