Congratulations

ydoaPs

I haven't lost yet, I have mearly enquired about the use of English in the original post (You lost VS You've lost)!!!

Since 'The game' requires a fore-knowledge of it's existence; I have there-fore not thought about the game.

knowledge of perceived existence is prerequiset to thought on supposed existence. Thus I have no thoughts on a game (or any other notion) which I am unaware of.

Conclusion: the game does not exist. therefore it cannot be perceived.

p.s I've given this some thought! and did not click the link- honest!!!

I haven't lost yet, I have mearly enquired about the use of English in the original post (You lost VS You've lost)!!!

Since 'The game' requires a fore-knowledge of it's existence; I have there-fore not thought about the game.

knowledge of perceived existence is prerequiset to thought on supposed existence. Thus I have no thoughts on a game (or any other notion) which I am unaware of.

Conclusion: the game does not exist. therefore it cannot be perceived.

p.s I've given this some thought! and did not click the link- honest!!!

Everyone plays. Even if they don't know it.

O.K. I admit it, I lost!

As I am an abject loser, what is the point of the game?

Is it - as it would seem - an irresistable bait for the inquisitive, scientific mind?

Is the person who's idea it was trying to understand something about the human prepensity to enquire into the unknown?

• 8 months later...