Sarin gas found in Iraq

fafalone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, which one of you hippy liberal anti-Iraq people want to be the first to come up with a conspiracy theory? Break out the tin-foil hats!
I still prefer the platform-Republican, conservative, anti-Iraq conspiracy theory that WMD in Iraq were enough to go to war for.

It's certainly not being mooted as justification for the war. It just happened there were leftover shells from Iraq Vs Iran.

..that Iraq claimed they didn't have...that they lied to the UN about destroying.

..that Iraq claimed they didn't have...that they lied to the UN about destroying.

In all probability, the rebels who set up the shell to explode would have had no idea of the contents. In Iraq, there is a vast array of military paraphernalia, and they are not the most organized county. It's not even an effective weapon, it's not taking advantage of air dispersal; explosives and gas do not mix well.

The news report at not an opportunity for substantiating claims that war was justified, the Coalition has dismissed the homemade bomb for what it is. It was not a WMD, it was an obsolete relic from Iraq/Iran.

Stirring up anti Iraq feelings may be seen as more than slightly callous, in the shadow of the activities of the 'solders' in the Iraq prison camps. I have the distinct impression that the patriotism filter is on full force for this issue. Engage logic circuits

Stirring up anti Iraq feelings may be seen as more than slightly callous' date=' in the shadow of the activities of the 'solders' in the Iraq prison camps. I have the distinct impression that the patriotism filter is on full force for this issue. Engage logic circuits[/quote']Well said, atinymonkey! I love my country but if you want to start counting up "lies" involving this war, I think Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld have plenty to explain.

Lies. The #2 WMD.