energy and big bang

we know...Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can change form. Energy can become matter it can become different forms of energy..

Where did Big Bang energy come from?

also,someone said:it is really pointless to attempt to go back beyond the Big Bang, it is meaningless to ask what came 'before' because there is no 'before'.

in short,nothing...

but,what is nothing?

we know...Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can change form. Energy can become matter it can become different forms of energy..

Where did Big Bang energy come from?

The thermal dynamics module I studied, stated the big bang is possibly an adiabat, how much truth there is in that statement, I don't know (I realise you stated energy, not heat) i.e I'm not sure what the concensus is at the moment. I googled it, and it threw up a lot of technical papers. As Mr Skeptic said, although on a slightly different subject 'we don't know.' I doubt if many big bang scenarios are considered isolated.

also,someone said:it is really pointless to attempt to go back beyond the Big Bang, it is meaningless to ask what came 'before' because there is no 'before'.

in short,nothing...

Who said this, you need to cite your sources.

but,what is nothing?

That's more a philosophical question, and has already been discussed, as has the big bang...translation; please learn to use the search function.

Edited by Snail