"Matter-Masterminded-Mechanism"

Domayele

"Matter-Master-Mind"

YES.....God exist but NOT in the human form as the various RELIGIONs believe .

Rather God is the "Matter-Master-Mind" of the Universe that programmed the "Mechanism of Evolution" rolling fundamentally; at an "Independent Rate" :and Man(Homo sapiens) is (or amongst) the master-pieces of this Evolutionary Mechanism Trend.

If you view the Universe or Existence as a CIRCLE then either 'God would represent the Centre and Man(the master-piece) the Circumference'

or vice versa.And the other Living and Non-living things occupying the rest.

This programming is just as you programme your computer to understand or do your commands!!

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ?

...............................................................................................

"Eternity Exists- But Only Possible With The Invention Of a Forseeing Machanism"

YES.....God exist but NOT in the human form as the various RELIGIONs believe .

Rather God is the "Matter-Master-Mind" of the Universe that programmed the "Mechanism of Evolution" rolling fundamentally; at an "Independent Rate" :

If matter=energy and God is the mastermind of matter' date=' does the "independent rate" you speak of have to do with space/time? Is God the master of space/time as well, in your opinion?
If you view the Universe or Existence as a CIRCLE then either 'God would represent the Centre and Man(the master-piece) the Circumference'

Are other living things inside the circle or outside the circle?
This programming is just as you programme your computer to understand or do your commands!! WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
Programming suggests pre-determined destiny and I don't believe I am not shaping my life with the choices I make. I also find it hard to believe God would give us free will and then feel the need to make our choices for us.
"Eternity Exists- But Only Possible With The Invention Of a Forseeing Machanism"
You've placed "Mechanism of Evolution", "Independent Rate" and this last part in quotes. Are these quotes attributable to you or someone else?

Its Original but I only used the quotes to highlight some vital points.But I would edit if its advisable;do I?-Since that would invalidate some of the comments under it.

thanks for your opinion Phi for All.

Thank you for the correction & that good abbreviation(M.M.M)-Tesseract.

Hmmm! .... Cumbersome questions but.....welllll!

Man(Homo sapiens) is (or amongst) the master-pieces of this Evolutionary Mechanism Trend
,because among all the numerous species on earth Man exhibits extraordinary intelligence ...to the extend of trying to know how /who/what brought him here, Isn't that complex enough to convince you?(J'Dona).

It involves Space/Time and Matter/Energy-you can only exempt nothing;

since nothing can not exist.

I used 'Independent Rate' to indicate 'Its Own Pace' or 'Not affected by a Catalyst'-And in actual sense, I am not sure there is any way of changing the 'Rate of Evolution'(please update my knowledge with it if any) despite this era of 'Genetic Engineering'(quite advanced of course!).

Demosthenes-Quite Creative?

................................................................................................

Eternity Exists- But Only Possible With The Invention Of a Forseeing Machanism

Its Original but I only used the quotes to highlight some vital points.But I would edit if its advisable;do I?
No need to edit, it just sounded as though you were quoting someone you thought very highly of.
It involves Space/Time and Matter/Energy-you can only exempt nothing;since nothing can not exist[/color'].
Do you believe God is Matter/Energy' date=' Space/Time, or does He merely use them for His programming?
I used 'Independent Rate' to indicate 'Its Own Pace' or 'Not affected by a Catalyst'-And in actual sense, I am not sure there is any way of changing the 'Rate of Evolution'(please update my knowledge with it if any) despite this era of 'Genetic Engineering'(quite advanced of course!).
The rate of evolution is changed by many different catalysts, but that's what evolution is by definition, organisms developing and adapting based on specific environmental need.

This programming is just as you programme your computer to understand or do your commands!!

You view "Man" as the masterpiece of evolution. It seems that "Man" and "God" are the only things deemed worthy by your circle representation. Personally' date=' I think that:

1) viewing the entire human race as "Man",

2) believing "Man" to be the only important species, and

3) believing that everything we do is just a part of God's plan (programming),

has gotten us into a tremendous amount of trouble in the world. To illustrate:

1) Woman is wrongly perceived as secondary to Man. How much farther along would the medical field be today if five million "witches" weren't burned at the stake during the Inquisition for practicing herb lore?

2) We are pillaging our own environment and destroying species which may be the keystones to our own survival, simply because it will supposedly make our lives easier.

3) The current war in Iraq was inspired by God because He told George Bush to invade, which is OK because it was pre-ordained and programmed by the MMM. Do you see my point?

Eternity Exists- But Only Possible With The Invention Of a Forseeing Machanism
Does this mean that Time (Eternity) is a man-made invention? Is this "Forseeing Mechanism" some kind of oracle? I understand what you mean everywhere else in your posts, but I don't understand this.

because among all the numerous species on earth Man exhibits extraordinary intelligence ...to the extend of trying to know how /who/what brought him here, Isn't that complex enough to convince you?(J'Dona).
We can't communicate with animals yet though, so we can't be sure how intelligent some animals are though we can certainly make a good guess. Dolphins are very intelligent; we think they communicate with one another and they can form sentences and develop new relationships between things by using special undwerwater keyboards in experiments. Just because dolphins don't have advanced technology and can't communicate in terms that we directly understand, doesn't mean that they don't wonder where they came from. Also, if there is intelligence life elsewhere in the universe, which is likely (given what we know), they would also need to form a part of this circle.

• 5 weeks later...

Domayele- I think you theory is a strange mix of weed and the deist perspective. You also seem to have added a pinch of Buddhism. I too am wondering why you classify man as the pinnacle of evolution.

didn`t we once beleive that the Earth was the center of the Universe and that the Earth was Flat as well? mankind the evolutionary Zenith, LOL, not if those facts are anything to go by!

it`s just a different play on the same theme, the ability of humanities ego and "Self importance" to delude us into thinking we`re something Special on a cosmic scale even when presented with facts to the contrary, and that dellusion alone is one of the contrubuting factors that`s stops us from being the epicenter of all.

get over it, you`re just an ordinary animal on an ordinary planet, with an extraordinary ego! :)

In medieval times, "scientists" had long ago realized how absurd the flat-Earth theory was. They had studied EVERYTHING and came to the undeniable conclusion that Earth was round. Then they built orreries, a physical depiction of the solar system much like a mobile to show how the sun and the planets interacted with the Earth. What was at the very center of the orrery that these scientists had constructed with their state of the art technology? The Earth, with the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter all orbiting around us, the center of the universe.

We are convinced as a species that what is good for us is good for the universe. Until we wise up, we put our whole ecology at risk, mostly for our own convenience.

Medieval? That's c. 500-1450 AD.

When were the mid-range planets discovered? I know the Dutch didn't invent the telescope until 1600, but we can see Mars and Venus with the naked eye. What about Mercury and Jupiter?

Question for Sayo, Medieval times, is that a Global ref or a regional one?

as in was medieval China at the same time as Medieval England?

or is it a general term like Paleolithic, or Jurassic etc...?

Medieval? That's c. 500-1450 AD.

When were the mid-range planets discovered? I know the Dutch didn't invent the telescope until 1600' date=' but we can see Mars and Venus with the naked eye. What about Mercury and Jupiter?[/quote']Apparently the ancient Greeks knew about the planets out to Saturn. They still placed Earth at the center, but they were able to observe the planets without telescopes. Here is one reference for now, http://zebu.uoregon.edu/~js/ast123/lectures/lec02.html, and I'll post more after I get some other work done.

What about Mercury and Jupiter?

Venus is visible when it makes passage around the sun or rather, infront of it. People have seen and recorded it w/o telescopes or other magnifications. You just had to be at the right place and at the right time to see it.

Mercury and Jupiter were found probably in the same fashion.

Question for Sayo' date=' Medieval times, is that a Global ref or a regional one?

or is it a general term like Paleolithic, or Jurassic etc...?[/quote']

heh, let's stick to the present eon to keep things less complicated.

but if you wanna be filthy, then how about starting from the Upper Paleolithic -> present.

Question for Sayo' date=' Medieval times, is that a Global ref or a regional one?

or is it a general term like Paleolithic, or Jurassic etc...?[/quote']

That's a good question actually - I'm not sure if it's a calendar or culture reference.

Admiral: I don't think Jupiter passes between us and the sun... :eek:

Egyptian pyramids form quite accurate star systems, if you look at them from above. That raises questions... but I doubt it shows anything about a GOD creating a masterpiece.

Neither is the fact Mayans were able to calculate the time it takes the earth to circle the sun with an error margin of about .02 seconds.

The fact we don't yet know how things were done doesn't mean they were done by a creative god. It just means we need to search and study them more.

I don't argue they raise some very interresting questions, though.

~moo

Medieval times' date=' is that a Global ref or a regional one?

or is it a general term like Paleolithic, or Jurassic etc...?[/quote']Apparently medieval is a global calendar reference, though some of the info I found put the early part of medieval China in 200 AD, and medieval America in 300 AD.

Dark Ages (pre-medieval or sub-Roman) seem to refer mostly to Europe (Britain predominantly but not exclusively).

I still haven't found info on how pre-Christian era Greeks knew about Jupiter and Saturn. Since they don't transit ("passing" when referring to gas giants being too crude) the sun it makes it difficult to imagine how they knew about them.

Egyptian pyramids form quite accurate star systems, if you look at them from above. That raises questions... but I doubt it shows anything about a GOD creating a masterpiece.

If you refer to the Cheops and Giza pyramids, no they don't - they are off by considerably more than the known limits of Egyptian accuracy would suggest they should be.