For all people who participated in the "Do you believe in God" thread, please vote.

iNow

When you voted in the "Do you believe in God" thread, about which god were you voting  

1 member has voted

1. 1. When you voted in the "Do you believe in God" thread, about which god were you voting

• Abrahamic (ex.- Yahweh, Allah)
    • Greco-Roman (ex.- Zeus, Apollo, Thor)
    • Other (please clarify)

Okay. Empiricism is our friend. There was a disagreement in the thread "Do you believe in God" and I'd like to clarify.

If you voted in that thread, please vote here. When casting your vote about your belief in god in that other thread, were you referring to an Abrahamic/creator God (like Yahweh or Allah), a Greco-Roman god (like Zeus, Apollo, or Thor), or something else entirely (please explain)?

My contention is that people at this site voting in that thread were implicitly referring to the monotheistic creator god based on abrahamic religions, and I wonder if the data will bear this out. Thanks. :)

It would have been better had I put a first option as "Any god concept, they're all the same to me," making a total of four choices. Oh well, that's what I get for rushing up a poll to make a point. :cool:

Okay. Empiricism is our friend. There was a disagreement in the thread "Do you believe in God" and I'd like to clarify.

If you voted in that thread, please vote here. When casting your vote about your belief in god in that other thread, were you referring to an Abrahamic/creator God (like Yahweh or Allah), a Greco-Roman god (like Zeus, Apollo, or Thor), or something else entirely (please explain)?

My contention is that people at this site voting in that thread were implicitly referring to the monotheistic creator god based on abrahamic religions, and I wonder if the data will bear this out. Thanks. :)

I chose "other" since my "no" referred to all god concepts of which I am aware.