Questions on Gravity

KtownChemist

So I was just wondering what yall think of gravity being the repulsion of matter and non matter (dark matter). Like how hydrophobic interactions pull nonpolar molecules closer together and minimize interaction with water. would this account for the relatively small effect of gravity? let me know what yall think

• 2 months later...

Total energy of a body is proportional to the amount of free energy absence into surrounding space-time. This emptiness of free-energy into space-time create actual vacuum localy for the space-time and gravity for that massive body into the center of vacuum. Gravity is not a force like other inter-active-force. But near a massive body the gradient of free energy creat acceliration for me or you.

So I was just wondering what yall think of gravity being the repulsion of matter and non matter (dark matter). Like how hydrophobic interactions pull nonpolar molecules closer together and minimize interaction with water. would this account for the relatively small effect of gravity? let me know what yall think

It seems to me that (a) you would be able to measure variations in gravity, due to uneven distribution of dark matter, and (b) that you would find that gravity would not necessarily depend on the mass of the matter.