I hear something ?

empty

when I close my ears by my hand . I hear a noise actually two different noises .

one of them with different vibration -frequency- ( like something exploding) and other one has same vibration -frequency- it's more like ( toooooooooo ).

any one know what are those sounds ?

and I'm sorry if that was a stupid question

Could be the sound of the wax squishing in your ear as you poke your finger in? Subtle movements of your fingers brushing skin on small scale? You will hear internal body sounds that you normally wouldn't as well.

I'll listen to the youtube thing when I get home - supposed to be working now.

Could be the sound of the wax squishing in your ear as you poke your finger in? Subtle movements of your fingers brushing skin on small scale? You will hear internal body sounds that you normally wouldn't as well.

I'll listen to the youtube thing when I get home - supposed to be working now.

who knows maybe you're right . :confused:

I personally have some level of tinnitus. But like other common conditions e.g. nearsightedness, I don't think everyone suffers from it.

Anyway, I've heard that chronic exposure to loud sound can damage the ear's "hair cells," specialized ear cells that sense vibrations, amplify and convert them to electrical signals for the brain. That somehow results in tinnitus. (There are some theories out there, but I don't know them.)

But the ear is so tiny and complex (anatomy: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/1092.htm) that abnormalities in any part of the ear like hair cells, nerves, or even the part of your brain that interprets sound may potentially induce the phantom noise.

A lot of times, tinnitus is harmless. Sometimes, it's not. Go see your doctor if you want to make sure it's not a symptom of some serious underlying issue especially if you're also experiencing additional symptoms or have a family history of some illness.

You certainly do have tinnitus. I have it perminantly (Having worked in the music entertainment industry all my life)

It's caused when the tiny hairs with the cochlea are destroyed by loud noise, thus sending false signals to the brain, the frequency of the noise is usually high pitched because the high pitched receivers in the inner ear are more easily damaged.

Unfortunately, once the damage is done, it cannot really be un-done,

but the brain copes with this by filtering out unnecessary noise, so as you don't notice the ringing in your ears sensation throughout the day. It only becomes more noticeable when you're in a quiet environment.

My tinnitus is quite advanced; it has several different frequencies including a low-end rumble sound.

The 'tooooo' sound you mentioned suggests damage to mid-range hearing, moreover, you've had the condition from an early age which suggest it wasn't caused by prolonged exposure to loud music or other noise.

Definately go to a doctor or auroligist to get it checked out, and definaately avoid loud music. I carry attenuated ear plugs with me everywhere, just in case.