Skulls on Mars

ExtraSense

I looked at some of the Spirit photos and on SOL127 the right rear hazard camera has a picture of an alien skull the rover almost ran over. In fact there's a whole bunch of faces on stones looking at the camera.

Just aman

I looked at some of the Spirit photos and on SOL127 the right rear hazard camera has a picture of an alien skull the rover almost ran over.

On second thought, the image you have found depicts two berry-fruits, one fresh and one rotten.

2r127-2R137642052EFF4800P1311L0M1-fresh-rotten.jpg

Fresh:

2r127-2R137642052EFF4800P1311L0M1-fresh.jpg

Rotten:

2r127-2R137642052EFF4800P1311L0M1-rotten.jpg

:)

ES

Is that an alien skull I see on that shower curtain? Are you sure it's not a curtain from mars??

alrit' Dognabbit, which one of ya'll 's been takin' pictures of my crib and migarden?!?

jus' ya'll wait 'till i get my hands on ya'll :mad: !!!

I wish they'd take these photos in colour, and then I could laugh at you a lot.

What differerence the color could possibly make?

Clearly, there are no rocks in the universe, that are connected to the soil by thin stems. On other hand, there are plenty of berries and flowers that are growing this way.

Theese are berries and flowers, no doubt about it.

ES

What differerence the color could possibly make?

ES

Color would tell you and everybody else in the world that these are rocks or not.

Clearly' date=' there are no rocks in the universe, that are connected to the soil by thin stems.[/quote']

maybe, maybe not.

but if a rock is lying on the ground and is constantly getting bombarded by severe sand storms, it will.

since you've clearly ignored my last post on the 1st page, i'll repost the link for you. the rocks on mars which you've just called berries and flower were shaped that way precisely the same way as these rocks were.

http://www.transmitmedia.com/images/gallery/rocks.jpg

You see that their solar batteries do not degrade.

ES

if i had the time or the patience' date=' i would take it upon myself to [b']Egdumaticate[/b] you on marcian ecology, but you're starting to bore me with this nonsence of yours.

The point is, that those objects on the picture are plants.

Sandstorms would destroy the stone branches assuming they where there, not produce them.

So your efforts just help to make the case that berry and flower are not stones.

:):):)

:P:P

ES

The point is' date=' that those objects on the picture are plants.

Sandstorms would destroy the stone branches assuming they where there, not produce them.

So your efforts just help to make the case that berry and flower are not stones.[/quote']

They aren't plants, they are lollipops.

You do realise that plant cells on Mars would quite possibly explode, due to the pressure difference as compared to Earth? And that berries cannot decompose on Mars because there is no oxygen? And that there are no such things as "stone branches", and that planet-wide dust storms rather would harm plants more than rocks, as the dust and grit tears up the leaves and/or clots the stomata on them, rendering them incapable of processing carbon dioxide? And that by putting thumbs-up signs and smileys in all your posts you only appear even more patronising, exuding the image of the classic blissful ignoramus, which would be all right if you weren't just using this forum as a valve down which to force your disproven theories into the scientific mainstream?

Please, just answer even one of these points (except the last, which was rude of me and not an argument anyway). If you can't, then you have to admit that you don't have the scientific knowledge to claim that your theories are correct. If you can, then why don't you?

Not only is this leading no where, It's also one of the stupidest debates I've ever seen.

Let me help you sum it up: ExtraSense, you need to study science. My own limited high-school knowledge is better than yours.

J'Dona, You're right, but it seems like you're wasting your breath.

If this was a debate about whether plants CAN -- or better yet, COULD ever -- grow on mars, I'd happily join. This, however, is a debate whether an entirely-unscientifical but very very imaginative dude here has the patience to argue lollipops are in fact plants.

Please, just answer even one of these points (except the last, which was rude of me and not an argument anyway). If you can't, then you have to admit that you don't have the scientific knowledge to claim that your theories are correct. If you can, then why don't you?

Let me make it as simple as I can -- he never WILL, not because he's afraid to be wrong (god forbid) but because he just can't.

If he was arguing science, there could be a base for arguing false and trues but since he's arguing mumbo jumbo unfounded claims, it's just your imagination against his, and he won on this one, I must say.

~moo

You do realise that plant cells on Mars would quite possibly explode, due to the pressure difference as compared to Earth?

This is the funniest one: you even do not understand, that cells of Martian plants are being formed on Mars, consequently they have internal pressure equal to the pressure of Mars atmosphere :embarass:

My own limited high-school knowledge

I certaimly can see it :)

:):):)

ES

This is the funniest one: you even do not understand, that cells of Martian plants are being formed on Mars, consequently they have internal pressure equal to the pressure of Mars atmosphere

They are unlike virtually every known organism in the solar system then... yet you have an intimate knowledge of their biology. Riiiiight.

I certaimly can see it :)

I doubt it. The only threads you look at come from searches for the word "Mars", and most of them are full of your baseless crap now.

I certaimly can see it

Crap.. I think I peed myself laughing.

This is the funniest one: you even do not understand, that cells of Martian plants are being formed on Mars, consequently they have internal pressure equal to the pressure of Mars atmosphere

There's one thing I'm interersting to know ('cause this thread is ruined by now, no smart things will ever come from a guy that says a berry is growing on mars.. hell..) -- And since you're full of BS,not only that I don't expect a logical answer, I don't even expect ANY answer. You're so good at avoiding tricky questions

Correction: Scientific questions. Any questions, actually.

How old are you? because i dont know how it works there, but here we get basic physics on 10th grade. You don't sound like you had any..

and second, how do you explain that not only ONE person (say, me) is just uncontrollably laughing at your bs, but ALL the people in this forum.

Do we all not know physics? Hmmmm...

I am only continuing this because it amuses me. Not sure I'll find the time to answer, since this is just not worth it.

Oh wait.. mabe the laughter does...

~moo