Resonant Frequency Limitations

Domayele

Please can frequencies(f) in the range of [1<f<2]Hz be generated,transmitted and received by electronic circuits(oscillators)?

I would also like to know the lowest possible frequency that can be generated due to the limitations of likage currents and transistor frequency response.

Thank you.

I hope you would help.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Forever_Doomed

This probably wont be any help to you, because you probably already know it, but here goes...

There are many factors involved in the lowest frequency that fits the standards you have set before me (us).

Strength of the current in both oscillators, position of the point of reception as relative to the circuit in both oscilators, distance between both oscillators, and possibly (im not sure) size of both oscillators.

With each of these conditions optimized, and minimal interference, im sure you could get pretty close to the 1 you are trying to acheive.

Sorry i couldn't help, but i might as well lend my insight anyway, good luck on your project.

Dear F. Doomed,

Actually I need that for some fine experiment irrespectful of the distance ,even if it can be transmitted and received within only 1meter(maximum).

Thank you very much for the reply.

Greetings from Ghana bye!