Political Humor

iNow

Not sure if anyone else follows this but this guy gives pretty good daily updates.

Obvious Ukrainian bias (not that I would blame him) but I think as much honest information as he would have available and (as he admits,readily) would not compromise the Ukrainian side. (I wouldn't blame him for a bit of disinformation that might be directed at the "Ruzzians", but there is no suggestion of it that I can tell.

Todays:

On 8/7/2022 at 11:42 PM, TheVat said:

Public art is wonderful. 

Disagree. It's mostly bollocks. As in this case. 

"This sculpture aims at denouncing the absurdity of war and at highlighting children's courage when faced with violent, catastrophic situations triggered by others," Colomina wrote                 

More bollocks.                

Today while Biden’s passing historic legislation on climate and healthcare, Trump’s passing FBI agents carrying boxes outside his shiny toilet. 

———-

"It's a sad day in America when a man whose only crime was breaking the law is treated as if he were some kind of criminal." - Paul Campos

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 5:30 PM, Phi for All said:

A turtle gets mugged by two snails. When the cops show up, they ask him what happened, and the shaken turtle replies, "I don't know, it all happened so FAST!"

Our version goes like this

As I was walking home from work last evening I met a council worker (you can tell because of the HiVis gear).
He was stomping a snail.

"What are you doing that for ?" I asked, " what has that poor defenceless snail done to you ?"

"Blooming thing's been following me around all day." He said.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, toucana said:

Yours for only $99 ! The exclusive NFT  -  (Non-Fungible Trump)

NFTrump.jpg

His supporters are confused (well, more confused than usual) because he’s taking all revenues from this into his personal accounts and not into his presidential campaign. 

Once they realize he’s lost his Midas touch and is going to lose, maybe they’ll FINALLY wake up to the fact that this is just another grift. 

LOL. Now THAT’S funny!! 😂 😂 

27 minutes ago, iNow said:

His supporters are confused (well, more confused than usual) because he’s taking all revenues from this into his personal accounts and not into his presidential campaign.

Trump knows his audience. Supporters have been slowly getting picked off by RDS, maybe a few just getting tired of losing, some still with him in spirit but waiting for more win before getting involved again, or broke and out of work, or sick and broke from Covid-related medical bills. So the only ones left to send him their life's savings are those who have been picturing him like this in their minds all along. The "crème de la crème", so to speak, in whatever sense is relevant to members of his movement, which is beyond my powers of imagination.

Edited by Lorentz Jr

32 minutes ago, iNow said:

Once they realize he’s lost his Midas touch and is going to lose, maybe they’ll FINALLY wake up to the fact that this is just another grift. 

LOL. Now THAT’S funny!! 😂 😂 

Of course there are dozens of grifters waiting to take his spot, though.