Political Humor

iNow

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

In Minja's defence...the gas mileage in our van went down after I got my vaccine...

Don't take getting the vaccine lightly.

Oh, so for you the swelling was in your foot! That’s weird. 😂 

31 minutes ago, iNow said:

Oh, so for you the swelling was in your foot! That’s weird. 😂 

Just in case you thought it might be like Minja's cousin's friend's concern...sorry but I come up (more than) a little short of that. 😄

...even after the vaccine and any "swelling".

Edited by J.C.MacSwell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

John Dickerson of CBS’ 60 Minutes and Face the Nation has great bumper sticker style slogans for the US political parties:

For Repubs: “They’re for commies, we’re for mommies.”

For the Dems: “We’re for you, they’re for coup.”

I listened to him come up with these on the fly in a podcast and literally LOL’d

The “we’re for you, they’re for coup” one came first and the commies/mommies one was an afterthought for balance. Some pol needs to use it 

This made me smile, from the leader of the China-leaning opposition party in Taiwan:

KMT Chairman Eric Chu, who assumed the role in September on a promise to revitalise party fortunes, apologised for the failure.

"Let's not be discouraged. Let's continue to work hard. We will always stand with the people. We must always represent the people's opinions and oppose the democratic dictatorship of the government," he said.

Edited by StringJunky

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...