Political Humor

iNow

7 hours ago, synergy29 said:

How funny it is when Indian government wants to bring the CAA act which Excludes Muslims and the opposition opposes it and the opposition in their own ruled states bring acts which only gives benefits to Muslims and  calls it secular !

Feels like I'm missing a lot of context.

But I'm sure it could be funny...

Edited by dimreepr

On 2/20/2020 at 6:39 AM, synergy29 said:

How funny it is when Indian government wants to bring the CAA act which Excludes Muslims and the opposition opposes it and the opposition in their own ruled states bring acts which only gives benefits to Muslims and  calls it secular !

It depends what you mean by "funny"

"Funny peculiar, or funny ha- ha?"
because it's not actually much of a joke.

On the other hand, it's possibly unusual enough to warrant a  mention- but not in a jokes thread.

And the sad truth is the hypocrisy among politicians isn't  very unusual

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 5:13 AM, John Cuthber said:

"Funny peculiar, or funny ha- ha?"

No, no, no...

The quote is

"I’m funny how, I mean funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you?
I make you laugh? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? Waddya mean “funny”? Funny how? How am I funny?"

Joe Pesci, as Tommy, in Goodfellas to Ray Liotta, as Henry.

• 1 month later...

From the administration:

Seriously people. Stop taking life jackets! There is no proven benefit to the passengers, who have not been trained to put them on, and if they keep taking them there won't be enough for the captain and crew.

Here's how to easily make your own personal flotation device....while not an approved life jacket it may keep you afloat for an unknown period of time...

35 minutes ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

From the administration:

Seriously people. Stop taking life jackets! There is no proven benefit to the passengers, who have not been trained to put them on, and if they keep taking them there won't be enough for the captain and crew.

Here's how to easily make your own personal flotation device....while not an approved life jacket it may keep you afloat for an unknown period of time...

Politics just got real...

At least fot us...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

More sad than funny, but sorry, Marco. Wrong black guy 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/18/sen-marco-rubio-mixes-up-john-lewis-elijah-cummings-tribute/5465516002/

Sens. Marco Rubio and Dan Sullivan took heat Saturday for mixing up Rep. John Lewis and Rep. Elijah Cummings in tributes to Lewis. 

In a since-deleted Twitter post, Rubio, the Florida Republican said it was "an honor to know & be blessed with the opportunity to serve in Congress with JohnLewis (sic) a genuine & historic American hero.

The picture attached to the tweet, however, was of Cummings, who died in October last year. 

Sullivan’s initial Facebook tribute to Lewis featured a photo of Sullivan, R-Alaska, and Cummings at the opening of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture. The revised tribute omitted the reference to the museum, and the photo of the pair was replaced with a picture of Lewis alone

Humiliating that he also made the pic of him with the wrong black guy his profile photo 

dee0c83f-0a36-4c28-8764-2f946bc879b7-IMG

Edited by iNow