Political Humor

iNow

• 1 month later...

Talk about Pot calling Kettle. Women; just can't keep their hands to themselves. :D

California #MeToo leader accused of sexual misconduct
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA – California Democratic Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia, the head of the Legislative Women’s Caucus and a leading figure in the state’s anti-sexual harassment movement, is accused of groping a male staffer from another lawmaker’s office, according to a report published Thursday.

The incident occurred in a dugout after a softball game in 2014 and is now being investigated by the Assembly, Politico reported. Daniel Fierro didn’t report it at the time but in January mentioned it to his former boss, Democratic Assemblyman Ian Calderon, who reported it to Assembly leaders.

Fierro, who was 25 at the time, said after the game Garcia stroked his back, squeezed his buttocks and attempted to touch his crotch. He said he was interviewed by an outside law firm hired by the Assembly Rules Committee last Friday. Politico also reported that a lobbyist who declined to be named claimed Garcia made crude sexual comments and tried to grab his crotch at a 2017 fundraiser.

Garcia, who has spoken out strongly against her male colleagues who have been accused of sexual harassment, said she was unaware of the claims until Thursday.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/02/09/world/crime-legal-world/california-metoo-leader-accused-sexual-misconduct/#.Wn0-GeaWTIU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, dimreepr said:

Now that's spooky

It's funny, but borks the timeline and is plainly false. It's not from 2002, but instead is from a short video posted to the Simpsons FB page on May 26, 2017.

That short video is below:

Just now, iNow said:

It's funny, but borks the timeline and is plainly false. It's not from 2002, but instead is from a short video posted to the Simpsons FB page on May 26, 2017.

That short video is below:

Oh come on, let me believe in something...

2 minutes ago, iNow said:

Oh crap. My bad. 

2 minutes ago, geordief said:

fake jokes:(

That is low isn’t it. I didn’t think to check this, I assumed noone would fake something like this. Maybe its a good idea to delete my post, what a bummer :( 

1 minute ago, koti said:

That is low isn’t it. I didn’t think to check this, I assumed noone would fake something like this. Maybe its a good idea to delete my post, what a bummer :( 

I assumed it was an innocent mistake....If it wasn't they got us...

3 minutes ago, koti said:

Don't worry about it, it's not easy to spot the satire/blood when the target is randomly throwing out buckets of blood/and the satiric. 

• 4 weeks later...

Right now, in July 2018, when you google the word “IDIOT,” Donald Trump is the first result. Try it also on google images.

I’m not kidding. Try it. 

Edited by iNow

2 hours ago, iNow said:

Right now, in July 2018, when you google the word “IDIOT,” Donald Trump is the first result. Try it also on google images.

I’m not kidding. Try it. 

Confirmed. Though it says now that Trump said Einstein was an idiot...

An image search for "Trotter" (I gather that' s roughly the German for "moron") gives 3 pictures of Trump in the first 10 hits.

There's a few pictures of Trump in the first page of hits for "imbécile".

I'm not sure it's a joke.
It would be if someone had "rigged" google to do this, but it's just a fact.

9 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

An image search for "Trotter" (I gather that' s roughly the German for "moron") gives 3 pictures of Trump in the first 10 hits.

There's a few pictures of Trump in the first page of hits for "imbécile".

I'm not sure it's a joke.
It would be if someone had "rigged" google to do this, but it's just a fact.

"Google Bomb  is an orchestrated linking campaign that is aimed at creating a high search result for a Web page. Specific keywords are chosen to make a statement – political, humorous or otherwise – about the Web page that is displayed. When these keywords are entered as a search query, the targeted Web page becomes the top result."