The Ideal Death Thread

Sayonara

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would be cool to die like Dave from 2001:A Space Odyssey.

Well at least I think he died?

Nope, he got absorbed into the programming of the big rectangular thing I can't rightly remember the name of.

Uhh, who would want to live with no arms or legs. :mad:

I would have thought that for someone who originally wanted to kill himself, this would be a rather ironic (and somewhat unpleasant) outcome.

After making sure my family is taken care of financially, I use my last billion dollars to get a truly worthy woman elected president of the United States. Since she owes no favors to anyone but me, she abolishes the Electoral College, makes it illegal for anyone who owns a business to also own any form of media, spends half the defense budget on alternative energy research, the other half on repairing US foreign relations, and then fully funds both the military and education with money taken from former porkbarrel projects.

I die when I smile so wide my head falls off.

I'd actually like to die of Ebola, when the time comes.

The virus fascinates me, and knowing *exactly* what it feels like would be in interesting way to go. Gain the knowledge that you can't in any lab, then lose it all.

• 2 weeks later...

a super sonic round from a gun to the head wouldn`t be all that bad if you never suspected it, you`de be dead before the sound even arrived!

there`s an old ww2 saying that my Grandfather told me as a kid "It`s the bullet you DON`T hear that kills you"

and so a shot from the blue wouldn`t be too bad.

"Combining that with a bannana skin could be interesting."

(?!?!?!)

LOL

Slipping out of the plane in a comedy cartoon fashion?

ofc it wouldn't be cartoon like if you didn't leave a man-shaped impression 40ft down in the ground ;)

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. I can almost visualize it as a Monty Python's Flying Circus routine. The camera could keep cutting back to the person falling...and falling...and falling.

this either belongs here or in my jokes thread, eitherway here`s a "Death":

a man falling from a plane, his parachute fialed, on his way down he meets another man coming up, he shouts over "hey dude, know anything about parachutes?" the reply: "No mate, do you know anything about Gas cookers?" :)

OK, to recap, you are about to play a piano concerto at 35,000 ft in a big transport plane. You approach the piano, slip on a banana peel, pushing you and the piano out of the back of the plane. Luckily, you have your chute on, so you pull the ripcord but nothing happens. You land SPLATT, leaving a man-shaped crater, which you, still miraculously alive, poke your head out of. Just then the piano land on top of you, followed by an Acme anvil just for grins.

OK, to recap, you are about to play a piano concerto at 35,000 ft in a big transport plane. You approach the piano, slip on a banana peel, pushing you and the piano out of the back of the plane. Luckily, you have your chute on, so you pull the ripcord but nothing happens. You land SPLATT, leaving a man-shaped crater, which you, still miraculously alive, poke your head out of. Just then the piano land on top of you, followed by an Acme anvil just for grins.

Now that's how I want to go :D