Looking for research topic?

Hydrolic

Im looking for a good research topic; something along the lines of intel. I was orginally working on neuromuscular conditions but due to lack of info. iv hit a dead end. I was wondering if anyone has any good research topics on anything, im open to any ideas. The topics i like most are anything neuro, psychological, bio, ecological etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I myself entered a project into intel and several other research foundation contests. I don't know if it interests you, but dementia and Alzheimer's Disease is an area that always needs more research. There are so many open ends to consider. The effect of the acetylecholinesterase inhibitors used to treat it, and how they affect the patient. And of course the progression of the disease from amyloid beta plaque is a research topic in and of itself. There is so much being done regarding this disease and would certainly never give you a dead end.

Best of luck,

Craig

• 3 weeks later...